• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beginner's Order Guide

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16

Beginner's Order Guide​

Hello and welcome to Theonewatches, I'm Steve.
Here's a simple ordering guide that can help you to buy your favorite watches in a quick and easy way.

1. Confirm the model and amounts

We haven’t updated all the models since here are too many models. You can send us the photos via email or whatsapp if you unable to find on the website.
We can source all the models for you in rep market.

2. Methods of Payment

There are two kinds of payment, please confirm with us via email or whatsapp.
1.Pay (a sum of money) before QC: We can offer you QC photos and videos after we received your $50 deposit. After you approved, you can pay the rest cost. We will arrange shipping after received it.
2.full-payout: We accept CC(Support the six major issuers), bank transfer, transfer wise, revolut, BTC and paypal. You can get more details via Payment methods.
3.More information of shopping cart guidance can be checked via ordering methods .

3. Quality Control

Our stock models can do quick QC and shipping, but for the others which has to order from the factory usually need around one week. The factories who get checked or raided will need much more time. We will keep you updated in time.
It’s also ok to change to any other models.
Here is our stock link: https://steve888.x.yupoo.com/ (Although we will update it frequently, please confirm the inventory status with us before placing an order.)
More QC information can be checked via QC PARTS

4.Telegram channel

We will usually offer some promotional products and discount coupons. Please subscribe to our Telegram channel so that you can receive them in time.
Here is our link: https://t.me/theonewatchesnews, please copy the link or you can scan QR code to join our channel.

Please note that we only have one Telegram channel named:
Theonewatches Official News Broadcast
Or you can search @Theonewatches_steve in Telegram. (Our only Telegram account)

5. Shipping Questions

1.Generally, we will use direct mail from China. As the customs in each country are different, we will always keep looking for a good transportation agent and a good shipping method to solve this problem. It will be cheaper and not slow. You can get more in the shipping section.

2.Some countries as from European Union and South American have very strict customs policies. China is famous for its replicas, which sometimes leads to packages from China being opened and possibly confiscated. We will mail it to you by triangle transportation.

You can get more in the UK triangle shipping section.

We will arrange a new package for you free of charge if your package is detained by the customs in any way.

Last edited:

MechX

Looking Around
25/10/17
Hello Steve,
Put my order in and haven't got QC pictures in timeframe.
contacted you via email and got no response going on past 2 days now.
Please get back to me ASAP.

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
We are processing all paid order everyday. Some watches arrival might be delayed due to some reasons. But we are pushing them. Please email me and let me know your order number. steve

Reactions: Nachtfalke

donR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/18
Sydney, Australia
I just tried to contact Steve on 8617081934955 on Whatsapp and says no results found. Does he have a new number?

donR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/18
Sydney, Australia
Just got through to Steve on Whatsapp +8617081934955 using link to Whatsapp from their site. Not sure what problem was before but # is correct.

Dubwatch

Looking Around
30/5/22
HI Steve. This is to verify that I am a member for over 1 year. I placed an order#41700 yesterday. Please give me instructions to make payment through PayPal f&f

Lukey-2

Looking Around
14/2/23
UK
Hi Steve, just placed order, Order ID: #47580
Website didnt take me to paypal, then realised you need to be member here for a year, but cant change order payment to alternative method, if you want I can pay paypal (whatsapp me the email address) or I can do visa if you change the website order status. Let me know. All good.

RaphyR23

Looking Around
12/6/23
Sydney Australia
Hello! I see some people placing orders saying they are members for over 1 year? Is this a prerequisite? I cannot see it in the instructions and just want to confirm prior to placing an order.
TIA

Reactions: jaykong

JMG606

Looking Around
11/5/23
US
Steve,
Just placed order 58676. Please send me the PayPal link for payment. Thanks

cat_fashion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/7/22
United States
Hello! I see some people placing orders saying they are members for over 1 year? Is this a prerequisite? I cannot see it in the instructions and just want to confirm prior to placing an order.
TIA

It's not a prerequisite for ordering. Just a prerequisite for using PayPal to pay.

Reactions: RaphyR23

mrtrbnsn

Horology Curious
25/10/22
Hi Steve,
Reached out via WhatsApp. Looking for a YG/YG DayDate 228235 40mm from GMF and a VSF Sub 41 or GMF AirKing. Do you have in stock?