• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Issue with my last order at Theonewatches

sveritchev

Horology Curious
5/4/16
Hey Guys,

Over last 5 years, I have bought a few watches from Steve. Everytime it was a pleasure dealing with him and I was always satisfied with all my orders.
On 20-th of July I have ordered SEAMASTER 300 SPECTRE MKS. On arrival, I have discovered a bezel defect and had to send it back for the repair. It was not a very pleasant experience overall also considereing that the factory has spent about 5 weeks to replace the bezel. I have approved the new QC pictures and the parcel was sent on 23.10.2020 from China to Holland. And since 25.10.2020 there is no tracking update anymore (the tracking number is LZ377806330CN). There is neither confirmation that it has ever left China nor that it has ever landed in Holland. I have contacted PostNL, who is a local Dutch post carrier. Did it several times. And everytime they respond that the they cannot find this number in their system. As per today (20.12.2020), the parcel is already 58 days in the transit and 56 days since it is gone without a trace. I personally think that this is long enough to conclude that it is not going to arrive anymore. Especially considering that it looks like it was sent not with a courier post as usual, but in a cheapest and slowest way possible. Which makes it impossible to find.

Today, it is 5 months since I have ordered this watch and I still don't have it. Of course, I have lot of bad feelings about that. So, my plan is to ask Steve for a refund or a replacement watch conditioned that it would not be sent again in a way this one was.

Did anyone here on RWI experience this kind of a problem? And if so, what would be your advise for a best soltuion? Steve claims it has left China, but all the data that I get says the opposite.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback!

nDpoBCtkT
kEfdUNYfq

sveritchev

Horology Curious
5/4/16
UPDATE: The parcel came on 12-th of January having travelled for more than 2.5 months.

donR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/18
Sydney, Australia
Just read your post having also recently ordered from Theonewatches. I think purchasing replicas is often an exercise in patience. Glad to hear it sounds like you resolved the issue.

sveritchev

Horology Curious
5/4/16
True. Although I have eventually received all my orders. Though, Theonewatches did not eventually keep all promises made. Not a drama but not nice as well.