• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Third buy form Steve. Plan to give full feedback/review

shahabi1989

Looking Around
13/5/15
Hi,

I have purchased three watches from Steve in a period of two year. So i thought that writing my experience with him as being a "trused dealer" would be a great way to start my first post here!

I just purchased my third watch from him in the beginning of August 2020 (four weeks ago as per today). To be really honest with you, I was a bit hesitate to buy the watch from him a third time due to some "bottlenecks" I experienced in the earlier two orders. But at last i decided to do so.

The status for the current order is that i'm still waiting for the shipment of the watch. I received the new QC in 8/10..

I may write a full review of all three orders. But to do so I want to wait to see my latest order goes to give you as "justified" picture as possible.

I will update you how everything goes. The latest is that i've asked him several times since the QC when they will ship the watch. i'm waiting for a update from him for the third time.

I hope everything goes well as Steve is one of the most communicative dealers i've dealt with. He is really responsive and solution-oriented. But i believe the whole picture of a trusted dealer is most important.

Maro-JAPAN

Horology Curious
11/8/20
Hi, I'm looking forward to your updates as I too am considering buying from this dealer.

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
Did you receive your shipment yet, or is COVID slowing things down to a crawl?