• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order Rolex "Batman" GMF w/Jubilee 904L

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
First, let me explain that I paid for a BP best edition w/316F bracelet and upon reading a couple reviews I messaged Steve and asked to pay the upgrade charge and get 904 Jubilee through GMF. It was a complicated explanation, but so far from what I can tell the upgrade has gone smooth. I am awaiting QC pics. I will post pics once watch is received..I would hope it to be here before July 15, 2019. I am glad I found this forum to help with the process hence why I will post as much info as possible to help the next buyer.

replicalover001

Horology Curious
10/6/19
I've ordered the same watch. I've been told that Noob is currently on holiday and no fixed date of their return. Has this message been conveyed to you too?

RollieFingerz

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
They told me the same thing..kinda bummed its only another $50 for the NOOB and it looks like such better quality. We shall see. I was told they got raided. I did however manage to get a 904L oyster bracelet from GMF sent with this watch so I can swap out the Jubilee.

RollieFingerz

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
Well....let see...My GMF best edition $458 BLNR arrived in the mail the other day once the excitement wore off from the purchase I noticed they sent me the incorrect model. The $458 hour hand adjustable model is what I paid for...I received the cheaper version of the 904L Jubilee that adjusts the GMT hand (incorrect). The GMT functions properly and keeps good time..the DW works fine and all other aspects of the crown work "decently smooth". I have contacted "theonewatches" about this and awaiting their advice on how to correct. We shall see...I really hope they do not expect me to fit the bill for shipping it back to HK.

RollieFingerz

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
Just got word from HK and they fixed and cleared everything up! Man I can’t say enough good things about Theonewatches..top level customer service they really take care of their customers ????

replicalover001

Horology Curious
10/6/19
Amazing watch!
Steve was able to get the Batman. This was my first order and Steve has been very helpful and supportive! He is definitely a trustworthy seller!