• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am getting nervous.

cmarsh6699

Horology Curious
8/5/19
I ordered a Watchband, It has been 10 working days since they took my money. Communication with "Steve" is good, but I am starting to get nervous. I'm starting to think I am getting ripped off. What is so difficult with getting a stainless steel watchband, when you sell many stainless steel watches??? I honestly HOPE that I will have a good transaction and have to post an apology for this post.

-Chris

"

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
I ordered a Watchband, It has been 10 working days since they took my money. Communication with "Steve" is good, but I am starting to get nervous. I'm starting to think I am getting ripped off. What is so difficult with getting a stainless steel watchband, when you sell many stainless steel watches??? I honestly HOPE that I will have a good transaction and have to post an apology for this post.

-Chris

"

Ten days is not a big deal. At ten weeks you may have a reason to question the transaction. You need to be patient.

Reactions: Rx4Time and Stribbo

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
10 days over a bracelet and being ripped off by a TD. Yes, exercise a little patience. A TD isn't going to rip you off over a bracelet or period. That wouldn't be very good businesd as they'd no longer be a TD.

cmarsh6699

Horology Curious
8/5/19
It’s taken well to long to do this, Steve gave me a outstanding product. His communication Was always on time. New users, such as myself, have to be forwarned that the process can take a while. I’ll be going back to Steve, but next time I’ll have planned a month or so ahead.

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
I have purchased numerous watches from Steve, he won’t rip you off, not to worry. I order a watch, pay, get the QC images, approve and pretty much forget about it. I might “forget about it” before the QC’, just not to get stressed.
I “assume” its going to take two months to complete a transaction, so I’m overjoyed if it shows up in a month, sometimes two weeks!
Just part of the hobby.
Now, if I order from Amazon, it dam well better be at my door in three days!!!