• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Smooth Transaction

[email protected]

Looking Around
7/3/19
Wrote the same review on the sister forum but figure feedback on both would be beneficial.

Purchased Omega - Seamaster Commander 007 SS/SS White BP Asia 2836 Mod from TheOneWatches thru their website.

As this was my first purchase with them I had a question which Steve answered promptly. Got the QC photos within a couple of days (wasn't keeping track) which looked good. Gave Steve the go ahead to ship. Shipped shortly thereafter and got DHL tracking from their email immediately.

While they offer free shipping by international post I paid for the upgraded shipping - speed, easier customs clearance and support in case it was caught in customs.

Watch came today and was definitely triple protected as they said on their sticky. This packaging was very good and would have protected the watch if it was mishandled by DHL (or any shipper).

Luckily shipping was quick and watch still had some reserve when I received it today!
I thought it was a smooth transaction - communication was good, packaging good, qc photos good, etc. For any newbie like myself. Do your research on the process and read thr TD's terms, payment instructions, etc. And have patience as tough as that can be. Definitely would purchase from TheOneWatch again!

Nothing to do with TheOneWatch........a word of warning on cc transactions with any TD. I could not use my visa as originally planned (Chinese restrictions) so had to use my MC. Unfortunately got hit with poor exchange rate (their processor) and my bank as this MC charged FTFs.

Thanks
T

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk