• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order to California

Trichief

Looking Around
12/3/18
Hi Everyone. This is my first post on this Forum and I thought it would fitting it be my experience purchasing my first rep. I was looking to obtain my first piece of the holy trinity and decided on the VC overseas. I contacted 4 TDs and 1 ex TD. Steve was the quickest to respond and offer a substatial discount and free shipping. He answered a total of 20+ emails and sent two sets of QC photos 3 days after payment. He shipped the following day with DHL on October 15 and I received it today then 19th. Super Fast delivery watch is just as expected. I'm very happy with my purchase he even included a montblanc Pen as a gift. Next up AP 15400 or PP Nautilus, or a no date submariner either way I'll contact Steve first to see what he can do. The payment system is a little wonky but I guess with this business he has to get creative. Thanks to all the members who contibuted such a wealth of knowledge on the stickies and by their posts on the forums.

Trichief

Looking Around
12/3/18

Sorry it took soon long for me to figure out how to upload photos:) My phone's camera ain't the best either let me know if there are any details you'd like a shot of. Thanks again to everyone for making this forum such a great resource.