• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No news about my order, is Steve's head under all those orders?

lnklsznt

Horology Curious
12/1/22
Ordered my jf v3 rolex 216570 a2836-2 polar and confirmed payment on 09 Jan 2022 but yet to receive QC pics. Anything happened to Steve?

Noxious

Horology Curious
10/1/22
I have confirmed order as well and I received my QC pics roughly 5 days ago I was told that I would have to wait for shipping and I’ve not heard anything since I did however Pay the other $60 in which I saw that the shipping time was faster than the others and that my package would be covered if it was seized or lost I was told that the overall process would take 18 days and I’m hoping this is still the case I’ll keep y’all updated.

lnklsznt

Horology Curious
12/1/22
Thanks alot, Steve. Received my QC pics and they were instant GL's. Great Job! Sorry to press knowing that it is a VERY BUSY festive period as well as the covid 19 situation in CN.
Thanks again. Thinking about buying the GMT Maste ll now...hahaha

Noxious

Horology Curious
10/1/22
Have you received an update on when you will actually have your watch in hand because I am awaiting that. I paid the extra $60 to cover my package as well as receive it faster as it shows in the description.

lnklsznt

Horology Curious
12/1/22
He said will arrange shipping soonest but did not provide lead time. Conditions are difficult over there right now.

Noxious

Horology Curious
10/1/22
yeah I’m understanding the lead times I’m getting a little concerned ‘ cause five days ago I was told that I would receive a tracking number and I have still yet to receive the tracking number I’m not getting any response via email or WhatsApp I rescheduled my photo shoot because I’m definitely not going to make the projected date and I’m patiently awaiting his response

lnklsznt

Horology Curious
12/1/22
Whatspp Steve yesterday and received confirmation my order was shipped.
Know that this is only the 1st link in the long logistics chain.
Keeping fingers crossed and hoping to receive soonest.
Good job, Steve!

lnklsznt

Horology Curious
12/1/22
Ordered and confirmed paid on 9 Jan 2022, no tracking info nor updates. Still waiiiiiting.........

lnklsznt

Horology Curious
12/1/22
Just received my watch! Can feel the effort put in by Steve as it does seem like the logistics service used is not his usual one. According to package tracking info, item was received by logistics company 26 Jan (few days before lunar new year) and reached me on the 15 Feb 2022. As usual, good job Steve!!

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
yeah I’m understanding the lead times I’m getting a little concerned ‘ cause five days ago I was told that I would receive a tracking number and I have still yet to receive the tracking number I’m not getting any response via email or WhatsApp I rescheduled my photo shoot because I’m definitely not going to make the projected date and I’m patiently awaiting his response

...photo shoot?

Jerrix96

Known Member
26/11/21
Italy
Guys, this hobby requires to be patient ;)
Steve has received tons of orders (I think he was the only one with VSF pieces ready in stock). I accepted the QC pictures 2 weeks ago, no news since then. I'll wait a few more days before contacting him

Zulumano

Looking Around
18/6/15
Hi Guys, any updates on your orders? I'm just about to order from Steve a ROLSUB VSF 114060. Are you still suggest that to me? ;)

SECICAORI

Looking Around
7/12/21
I ordered a ROLSUB VSF 114060 on Jan 17.
Nothing was sent from Steav, so I emailed them a month later on Feb 20.
He replied that he would send me a picture within a few days, but to this day I have not heard from him.

I have ordered two other watches on December 17, 2021 and Jan 17, besides they are in the same situation.

Noxious

Horology Curious
10/1/22
Pretty sure I’ve been ripped off I paid the extra to insure my package because heaven forbid something happens.. and I’ve spoken to the carrier they just want me to go through insurance and Steve won’t respond be very weary of your transaction..