• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Vintage Watch Sales Saloon

RolexAddict

Dealer (watch buildings)
Trusted Dealer
27/10/07
DvdXPq.jpg

In Progress.....

Opening soon !

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Any more details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RolexAddict

Dealer (watch buildings)
Trusted Dealer
27/10/07
Precisions about this new space :

The intention is to start to sell watches.

For the begining I will propose personal watches I am actually building, only vintage Rolex,
In fact, I have a lot of parts laying arround like movements, dials, cases, bezel constructions, bracelets. I have decided to bring back alive all this stuff. This will be a few watches from time to time as I do that between members watch buildings,

The second project, scheduled for this summer, will be a limited edition of submariner 5512, 5513 and 1680. I will take orders in advance with a precise timetable as this will be limited to 3 watches per month to preserve the rare side and the quality

The third project will consist to bring back rep watches from Asia. Watches will be checked, enhanced, waterproofed, then sold here.
This will be all kind of watches : modern, vintage, any brand,
I will bring back what I like, favourite, and what I consider saleable

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
nice to see you here JJ! Always loved your work! can't wait to see whats coming!

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
In :)

Any 62xx Daytonas on the horizon?

RolexAddict

Dealer (watch buildings)
Trusted Dealer
27/10/07
yes, very soon,

collector pieces :dry: first will be a 6263/8, rare,

RolexAddict

Dealer (watch buildings)
Trusted Dealer
27/10/07
For sale

LTuAr0.jpg

Price : 1100 euros, Paypal (fees at my charge) or bank wire

Free shipped worldwide from France using Colissimo Intl' with track,
DHL next day delivery for EU is 60 euros, all other countries is 95 euros, delivered in 3 working days

Gold platted Daytona 6263, rare and unique, this is a David Wong from year 2009, this time piece is UNIQUE,
you will never find such a watch,
This is not a common watch, its a real collector to keep in a presentation box and wear at great moments

About gold plated reps
Common gold platted replica watches are not really gold plated... no galvanometer exitation when tested, as
the process is the same as PVD, instead to be black its a yellow coloured ceramic,
the coat formula is TiN (Titanium Nitryde)

This watch, case and bracelet, has been complete disassembled, the TiN coat chemically removed, then all
parts were gold plated with a 20 microns coat of 24K gold. Standards are 3 to 5 microns of 18K
There are 350 euros of 24k gold on this watch !

The movement is an Asian A7750, manual winding (removed rotor) with a thin caseback.
All fonctions working : permanent seconds at 9, minutes counter at 3 and fonctionnal hours counter at 6,
no glued hand

The case has the correct thickness, use a thin caseback, the 7mm triplock crown has the right thickness,
the cristal is a Sternkreutz Tropic 21

The bracelet has thin links like the original, complete with 13 links, it is engraved 78350 - 19, endlinks are
engraved 571
Case in engraved REGISTERED DESIGN - 6263 the serial number is 7201201 (stainless steel has been removed)
Unfortunately, the printed "stainless steel" inside the caseback has not be removed as it is engraved too deep

Enjoy photos, any questions here or at [email protected]

UxtVJD.jpg

sC2Kmm.jpg

UCsrLK.jpg

QXgQSQ.jpg

wqH6uj.jpg

obRcEO.jpg

SERNtr.jpg

N7ICf7.jpg

MDYrbW.jpg

c9IV3z.jpg

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
I came here to tag you but I see you have found it already

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s
Haha cheers, already emailed JJ waiting for reply. Nervous about the customs though…

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
@JJ Good to see you here old friend.
I have a 24K gold plated watch from JJ that I got done couple years back and I can attest that the gold plating is superb. And I don't need to say further on JJ's workmanship. The new owner will be one Lucky guy.
Good Luck and looking forward to seeing some sweet vintage rolex builds here.
Cheers!

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Bummer… I came in second...

Congrats to the lucky buyer - If you ever decide to move her wing me a PM! :)