• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anybody still using Sony Nex 6?

Ryes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/16
Love my NEX 6 with the Sony 50mm lens but it's starting to feel dated with all these new offerings. Anybody sticking with their old NEX gear?

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
I still have my 3n,5n, 6, a7ii and a7rii.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jlove

Known Member
16/7/17
Up until about 6 months ago I was still using my NEX 3. I love the NEX cameras and the form factor, but the limited and expensive lens selection is what made me switch over to canon. My favorite part about the NEX was being able to use all of the old manual focus lenses, but my needs were changing and really need some AF lenses.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Up until about 6 months ago I was still using my NEX 3. I love the NEX cameras and the form factor, but the limited and expensive lens selection is what made me switch over to canon. My favorite part about the NEX was being able to use all of the old manual focus lenses, but my needs were changing and really need some AF lenses.

I bought the LA-EA2 adapter to mount my Minolta AF lenses on the E-Mount Sony cameras (Still have and use NEX-3, NEX-3n and Alpha 3000)

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I have an NEX-5, great camera but never use it as I have my iphone X most of the time. I should either use it more, or sell it as it just collects dust at this point.