• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You guys know any rock stars?

Deadbear77

I'm Pretty Popular
7/6/11
Trandy, I'm sure you enjoyed your time with him. Unfortunate when people leave so young it always feels empty. I lost a few friends during my high school days, still think about them quite often. They were not rock stars but tried to party like them. Didn't work out well. Been almost 20 years now.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
I like cigars... ???

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

"Knew" bein' a relative term I used to Party w/ Mark Wiener the lead singer & harp player for The NightOwls & the guys in the band, God that's over 30 years ago! Longer back than that I was back-stage to meet Frank Zappa, but he got too pissed off at the crowd (he felt like playi' progressive jazz & the crowd wanted to hear The Mothers of Invention stuff), & left about 45mins into the show. Yeah, that was a miss, but hey it's a story. My wife knows Jimmy Buffet from "the Old days". That was a nice cigar gift you got! luckie turned me on to some sweet stoogies a bit ago, Thanks again, Bro! Sometimes the people here really blow my mind! Whoda thunk it!?!

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
i saw jimi back in the day but i was only 4 or so, my parents took me..
does that count?