• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any other E-Cig users?

luv2golow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/15
A lot of people are using vaping as a hobby, a hip thing to do, a hey I'm cool because I blow giant clouds, and I hang around others who spend hours building unsafe coils. Its become almost a drug like culture and has a big following of older teens which isn't a good thing. I do like to vape but there's many times that I don't even want to be lumped into this strange group of what vaping is becoming.

Adults who use it in a mature manner are fine but those that vape anywhere and everywhere they please are F'ing ignorant idiots who have no regard for others, are often rude when asked not to do it, and act as if they have some right to vape anywhere they are which is bullshit and completely disrespectful to others around them.

On this, I agree 100%.

It stopped me from smoking which I did for 19 years, but the "I vape cause its cool" crowd I don't really understand.

I think of it like tobacco. Don't do it where you couldn't smoke. I see people doing it in malls and just think of how ignorant these people are. Makes it easy to paint all of us with the same brush.

Tof971

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/14
If you have the right gear, set up properly.... vaping hits harder than tobacco, without all the nastiness that comes from smoking.

Most people base their opinions on "starter kits" or BLU type products.... which pretty much suck. Once you get into RBA's, RTA's, and variable voltage mods; if that doesn't satisfy you, then nothing but the real thing will.

Vaping is the future. And I think I'll dig being around to enjoy it.

THIS

Didn't know there were vaping addict here
Just for you guys, a pic of my gen Nemesis and my rep Caravela ;)

clones10.jpg