• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beginner smoker here. Newly acquired collection

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
Hey guys.

just started smoking cigars and this is my first collection to try plus some cohiba shorts.

who tried any and what tips to advise a beginner?

MUm6y.jpg

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
very nice collection all relatively mild, easy smokes I would look also at some of the dominican republic brands as a little easier on the pocket and their also very very good one to defo try is the Arturo Fuente, Davidoff is also very nice, Romeo and Juliet and once youve got a taste for it try the Partegas but their more a fuller, heavier smoke with very strong tastes and aromas but enjoy the journey and say goodbye to your hard earnt pennies nothing better than smoking a cuban cigar whilst admiring your Replica watch but one rule I will say is dont ever go full retard and buy replica cigars they taste like camel shit and just cant be replicated like watches lol

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
@Leighd3179 thanks for the advise mate.

I didnt even know that there is rep cigars. I assumed only fakes ( to scam somekers)

I still need to get the hang of it. i tried the cuhiba shorts but did not realy enjoy but the hupmann and it was enjoyable

wondering what none alcholic bevarge can be paired with in your opnion?

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
i normally drink cafe Patron or amarettoor my fav is honey Jack Daniels but to be fair a strong black coffee always hits the spot and best thing about cigars is to try as many as possible and try and see which take your palette and as they all vary and thats half the fun trying them and experiencing the flavours enjoy

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
will try them all. that's what the sales expert advised at Dubai airport. try as many as possible till find your favorite . cheers

Joeeyyyyyyyy

Horology Curious
13/6/18
NYC
Wow you did good! When I first started omg I bought $300 worth of shitty cigars and I was awful at properly humidng them lol. They literally all felt like crap after I had my first real good cigar which was a beautiful my father

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
do you guys think it's in appropate to sell the remitance of the ones i didn't like (for exaple 3 cigares out a 4 box set) ? Thanks