• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

$$Deals

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Post internet retailer and local retailer deals on Gars, tools and accessories here.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
This isn't so much a deal online, but a steal for the money. It can be found at any drug store or a walmart ect. Its made by Ronson lighters and is a jet torch lighter that is bulletproof (not literally) but it can have the hell beat out of it and for 4 dollars who cares. You can take it to the golf course to a friends house and not be concerned with losing them as much as a nice vector or xikar :)

plummer1986

Known Member
18/2/10
I always get my bulk orders from www.cigarsinternational.com they have the best selection and prices hands down online.

As far as on site retailers in the Metro Area that I frequent as often as possible:
-St. Croix Cigar Company in Hudson, WI
-Burn in Burnsville, MN
-Stogies on Grand in Minneapolis, MN
-Golden Leaf in Minneapolis as well as St. Paul, MN
All of these locations seem to have sales frequently and fairly good prices on sticks - give them a try!

gelyte

Renowned Member
14/3/10
I use cigars as a gifts for my clientèle, and some of the best cubans lays still in my humidor. All I can say, that I have a direct source in Estonian distributor to get them at very, very decent prices. If someone is interested, you may pm me and I'll give you some contact info.
Also, very nice seller is from Switzerland: http://www.cigarone.com/
From time to time they offer collectible ones for auctions.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
@ Coldi, I signed up for the 7.95 sampler. Thank you.
@ Plummer, if your ever at Burn, call me please.

gelyte

Renowned Member
14/3/10
has anyone tried solocigars.com ? I am receiving their offers daily, pushing me to buy Cuban cigars. are based in Costa Rica.

Shadow88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/10
Check the cigar deals at Cigar.com- they have daily deals and ship quickly.....I picked up some great 5 Vegas deals and have all smoked great!! I also recommend the house brand smokes- GREAT bang for the buck if you like them affordable. The Cuban Label (yeah, I know) and the Cameroon Label are my faves....

wilkejs

Known Member
19/7/10
I have had some pretty good luck with the daily deals here:
http://www.cigarmonster.com/
It is at least a nice way to expand your horizons and find a few new favorites!
Also, they have started doing free shipping on orders, so that is a plus.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Here it goes:

One of my friends is selling Cuban samplers. You tell me what your price range is and what you want? Quality (EL/REs, higher end CCs) or Quantity (run of the mill
smokes).

Also he has some 2007 Partagas 8-9-8 for sale.

Let me know if you are interested as I wouch for him as a person and a cigar aficionado.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
I am working on a couple of deals with someone who comes highly recommended but I need to see the results for myself before I offer them to you guys. As soon as I am comfortable with the deal, I will post some box splits here...

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I am working on a couple of deals with someone who comes highly recommended but I need to see the results for myself before I offer them to you guys. As soon as I am comfortable with the deal, I will post some box splits here...

get right outta town......maty? :maty:

hey man :wave: