• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats in your box? (Humidor Shots)

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Well I thought I would post of pic of my "everyday" humi. These are for quick grabs and I have an assortment to fulfill my tastes and pair it with drinks. I enjoy medium to bold flavors a lot. My favorites so far my Opus X's and My Fathers. The box has about 100 down below too!

My other "humi" is a huge igloo cooler that I lined with cedar and keep boxes of stuff in there. Very economical.

I had to throw my vintage Nightwatch 6152 in the pic too ;)

-4-15.jpg

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Here's a couple of pics:

Spring cleaning/refreshing of ancient Humi :) :
humi1.jpg

humi2.jpg

One of my favourite smokes, the Cohiba Lanceros:

resized1dx.jpg

Imageshack just crapped out, will post some more as soon as they come back online.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Nice shots guys. Mine is a tuperware container ATM. I have Brickhouse, Oliva Serie V, My Father and some others. I am a full flavor type. ;)

Maty, I really like that cabinet. Very nice. :)

TheLoveOfBotham

28/9/09
Damn fine collection there Matyoka; makes my humble humidor look poor in comparison. Real shame you aren't in the EU, we could have traded some nice ones.

Ah, curse our arcane export laws...

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Botham thanks for the compliments. I was about to head out and smoke an Epicure #2 however a storm is on the horizon... maybe later.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
that's pretty sick Maty.. please scan a picture of the title to that humidor.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
WOW Maty, that's a serious collection. Nice.

I will try to take a picture of my measly 3 sticks tonight. I am in the process of prepping/stocking my new little humidor as my old one got moldy when we had a run of warm weather.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
And the pics. New humidor should be ready tomorrow or wed, as you can see, its being prepped.

UPDATE: These habanos are now believed to be fakes per a discussion with Maty and some internet research... will know more when I light them up.

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
Here's a pic of my sampler that Maty referred me to:

IMG_0396.jpg

What a deal for $100.

RB Fan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/09
Great collection there guys. One of the advantages of the UK is being able to buy Cuban Cigars without a worry about fakes etc.

My favourites are Montecristo No. 2, the Cohiba Lanceros and Cohiba's and Hoyo Robustos.

I normally just stock up at the duty free on the way back from Holidays. :)

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Rb Fan,

Best prices on Cubans in Europe that beat the UK duty free are in Spain and Switzerland. If you ever pass through these wonderfull countries, should stack up...

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
The ALex Bradley Tempus and Casa Magna Colorado are winner cigars, looking forward a review when you get a chance.

Watch23

Horology Curious
29/9/10
Haven't smoked a cigar since my son was born 2 1/2 years ago. So I recently sold these all to my friend (most of the boxes were 1/2 to 3/4 full)

inventorymmc.jpg

opusx.jpg