• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats in your box? (Humidor Shots)

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
I hope you kept up with the hydration in the humidifier :). 8 months is a long time without it.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
My newest purchase, some of the best Exclusive Regional Releases:

20130608185600.jpg

MillzbuilT

20/2/13
These came in last night:

3i7r.jpg

hey Maty!

are these from your order?? those look yummy! also, i went to another humi a little closer to my house and they have a crazy selection! i felt like a lost puppy in there LOL

if the weather calms down i will be enjoying one of your gifts this week as well!!

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Millz,

Yes these are from the box split from the other day. They look delicious aren't they?

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Mmmmmm short churchills

Sent from my Mark XXXIII armor via J.A.R.V.I.S.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Rob,

A lot of deals going on on fivers or even full boxes on CA forums. Let me know if I can help you or anyone else out. The middle pack of fivers are Edmundo Dantes Conde 54, very hard to find, very pricey but amazing smokes. The bottom, well... my favs, Esplendidos, Siglo VI and one Lanceros from 1997!!!!

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
Thanks! I'll take a few more pics of the boxes I store at the wine locker next time I go.

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
I really love MC edmundos. I need to get another box soon, start aging them so when it's their rotation they're good to go.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Are you using a Swiss retailer by any chance? I am a Siglo VI, PSD4 and Monte #2 kinda guy... but lately I have been smoking rare regional and limited editions like the Murallas and Edmundo Dantes.

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
Lol all great cigars. Haven't had a psd4 in a while. I really need to get some more Juan Lopez #2 and some Trinidad Reyes (always out of stock).

Actually I used to go through a Swiss company how'd you know? Unfortunately, their site has been down and I'm afraid they might have been closed. Might need to head back to cigar aficionado forums.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Hehehehe, Millz. The five Edmundo Dantes Conde 54 on top of the Cohibas are very hard to come by and very pricey. I can't wait to light up one of those tomorrow...