• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats in your box? (Humidor Shots)

gelyte

Renowned Member
14/3/10
Here's mine ;)

img2594o.jpg

I smoke small-scale, so I always prefer mild to medium smokes.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You know, if you guys were to send me a wish list and some correct size non Cuban bands I'm sure I could arrange a shipment or two of the good stuff ;)

Col.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
TB that's an awesome offer!!! Gelyte, I see we enjoy similar cigars. Smoked a Monti #2 last night and a Genios two nights ago :). Awesome!!

gelyte

Renowned Member
14/3/10
Matyoka,
yeah, Magicos are awesome ;) I get my cubans straight from Estonian dealer at wholesale prices.

BTW, may someone advise me on Vegueros cigars. Do these taste good? Wanna try, but I am not sure :skeptical:

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Few new additions from Maty:

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

And a group shot...I've got some smoking to do come spring!

IMG_3614.jpg

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Nice collection there Rob. Keep it up!!!

Matyoka,
yeah, Magicos are awesome ;) I get my cubans straight from Estonian dealer at wholesale prices.

BTW, may someone advise me on Vegueros cigars. Do these taste good? Wanna try, but I am not sure :skeptical:

I would classify the Vegueros as an everyday, mild cigar with good taste. Remember it's probably the poor man's Cohiba, however the tobacco comes from the Vuelta Abajo region which is known to be superior. I like them as much as the La Flor De Canos.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
My collection is running low right now. Need to restock soon.

Pic of the CCs

3vjsIl.jpg

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Great thread so far! I'll have to take a pic or two when I stop being lazy.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
I've been meaning to take some shots of my 7 ft unit. :biglaugh:

Been busy with moving and it's just been down in some cool room. I thought screw it, here are some shots.

Sorry for the mess in the room.

iwi35x.jpg

The slowly shrinking Cuban drawer. Man I've got to get back there!

33y6gic.jpg

My humi inside my humi. This houses my custom blend I get made in Navada by a roller there. Man, there isn't many left there either!

1075p95.jpg

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Whoabuh!! That is one sweet cabinet you got there frigpig!

I am flush with envy... Quivering with anticipation... :jelly:

Where'd you get it???

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Whoabuh!! That is one sweet cabinet you got there frigpig!

I am flush with envy... Quivering with anticipation... :jelly:

Where'd you get it???

No humi in my price range to meet my needs so I "made" one. That there is a closet from IKEA! Completly sealed with zero VOC foam. The customizable shelves are lined with spanish ceader and It has taken me a long time to get the humidiy just right. I have had every element on the market in there. Even had a commercial style unit for 1000 square foot rooms. They are all either too loud, too dry or to wet.

Wanna know the best element in the world? It's allready in your box. The special green foam in the mini elements. Found a supplier and got me some bricks! Now that my humi is supper stable, I go through less than a gallon of distilled water in 3 years. My various humidistats never move from 70%. The stuff is just awesome. Watch that propelyne glycol and I've got myself a winner.

Thanks for the compliment on my 7ft unit. ;)

seclark007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/10
I built my humidor out of an 80 litre tupperware container. I used weather stripping around the lid to seal it, then bored a hole in the top and hot glued my digital hydrometer to that, so my display is always visible. I too use the green bricks from the floral shop, and PG...for an added trick, I also got one of those battery powered air fresheners with the little fan and have it set for the lowest setting....every 5 minutes or so the air gently circulates through my case.....

but this is about cigars....

P1020798.jpg

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Sec, can you take a pic of your air circulator, and tell me the brand/ model#?

seclark007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/10
Boostin:

When I get home from work, I'll upload some pics of the "tuppador" and the whole set-up.

S

zeek112

Horology Curious
9/12/12
I hate to bump an old thread but I was excited when I found out there are so many people who enjoy one of my (other/older) favorite hobbies.

I apologize for the poor photo quality, camera phones... also... sorry if I didn't attach them properly. This is my first rodeo but I hope I've figured it out.

This is my main humidor - I have mostly cheaper smokes because I go through them so fast. This one usually has about 70 or so and they circulate quickly.

View attachment 12699

This is in my office. I keep it stocked with smokes I dont mind smoking throughout the day but I don't go broke handing them out to everyone who looks in it.

View attachment 12700

Spill over from the office humidor.

View attachment 12701

My flavored humidor. I know a lot of purists hate these but there are a few I have found that I absolutely love.

View attachment 12702

Finally an ammo box humidor I keep stashed away. Mostly new brands or ones I dont really care for... tend to smoke these when I'm drunk. :cheers:

View attachment 12703

All in all I typically have a couple hundred stocked up for a rainy day. :maty: