Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Whats in your box? (Humidor Shots)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats in your box? (Humidor Shots)

Well I thought I would post of pic of my "everyday" humi. These are for quick grabs and I have an assortment to fulfill my tastes and pair it with drinks. I enjoy medium to bold flavors a lot. My favorites so far my Opus X's and My Fathers. The box has about 100 down below too!

My other "humi" is a huge igloo cooler that I lined with cedar and keep boxes of stuff in there. Very economical.

I had to throw my vintage Nightwatch 6152 in the pic too

Here's mine guys! All filled and everything!

Comment

Here's a couple of pics:

Spring cleaning/refreshing of ancient Humi :

One of my favourite smokes, the Cohiba Lanceros:

Imageshack just crapped out, will post some more as soon as they come back online.

Here's my wish list:

- Breitling Seawolf Titanium >>> SATISFIED BY A NEW Ti AVENGER 5/16/2015

Comment

Nice shots guys. Mine is a tuperware container ATM. I have Brickhouse, Oliva Serie V, My Father and some others. I am a full flavor type.

Maty, I really like that cabinet. Very nice.
        Mundus, Quote "Mundus> it is gen eta, i feel it on my loins"
        Debellum, Quote "Junio>Hi Mate , nice to read You !"

bobandshawn 16:12 "Thou Shalt NOT Take the Mods name in Vane"
        sub4me "You could try contacting TxThrob he has a thread called Ask TxThrob and he can answer all your Fing stupid questions."

Comment

Got some more shots:

Here's my wish list:

Comment

Damn fine collection there Matyoka; makes my humble humidor look poor in comparison. Real shame you aren't in the EU, we could have traded some nice ones.

Ah, curse our arcane export laws...

Comment

Botham thanks for the compliments. I was about to head out and smoke an Epicure #2 however a storm is on the horizon... maybe later.

Here's my wish list:

Comment

that's pretty sick Maty.. please scan a picture of the title to that humidor.

BECOME A VIP! Donate HERE

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Tips for avoiding being scammed HERE

Comment

JCCCCCCCCCCCC whataaaaaaaaaaap

Here's my wish list:

Comment

WOW Maty, that's a serious collection. Nice.

I will try to take a picture of my measly 3 sticks tonight. I am in the process of prepping/stocking my new little humidor as my old one got moldy when we had a run of warm weather.

<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="97%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td style="white-space: nowrap; font-size: 11px;" width="1%"> [22-07, 15:53] JC7
                    </td> <td style="font-size: 11px;">I love you but I'm not IN love with you. </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td style="white-space: nowrap; font-size: 11px;" width="1%">[22-07, 15:53] Matyoka </td> <td style="font-size: 11px;">heheheh JC, u need a BJ bro</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

And the pics. New humidor should be ready tomorrow or wed, as you can see, its being prepped.

UPDATE: These habanos are now believed to be fakes per a discussion with Maty and some internet research... will know more when I light them up.

<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="97%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td style="white-space: nowrap; font-size: 11px;" width="1%"> [22-07, 15:53] JC7
                      </td> <td style="font-size: 11px;">I love you but I'm not IN love with you. </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td style="white-space: nowrap; font-size: 11px;" width="1%">[22-07, 15:53] Matyoka </td> <td style="font-size: 11px;">heheheh JC, u need a BJ bro</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

yeeeaaaaaay !!! Congrats on the new purchase.

Here's my wish list:

Comment

Here's a pic of my sampler that Maty referred me to:

What a deal for $100.

Comment

Great collection there guys. One of the advantages of the UK is being able to buy Cuban Cigars without a worry about fakes etc.

My favourites are Montecristo No. 2, the Cohiba Lanceros and Cohiba's and Hoyo Robustos.

I normally just stock up at the duty free on the way back from Holidays.

Comment

Rb Fan,

Best prices on Cubans in Europe that beat the UK duty free are in Spain and Switzerland. If you ever pass through these wonderfull countries, should stack up...

Here's my wish list:

Comment

Working...
                              X