• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Daily (Cigar) Report. What did you Smoke Last Night?

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
56da220e598b356c10519ddc7edb9890.jpg

Great evening enjoying an amazing Rootbeer and and a great stick. The flavors really complement each other …
Should have worn my 16713 Rootbeer would have been a better picture lol

Reactions: Bobcat12345

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16

Just don’t find the time to sit and smoke recently.

Last cigar is probably about 2.5 to 3 months ago.
Bothers me tbh. because I really get a craving for one seeing your posts.

Oh well, at least they are getting some good aging in the mean time.

Hope you had a great evening my friend.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
Just don’t find the time to sit and smoke recently.

Last cigar is probably about 2.5 to 3 months ago.
Bothers me tbh. because I really get a craving for one seeing your posts.

Oh well, at least they are getting some good aging in the mean time.

Hope you had a great evening my friend.

I can relate, but I figure I have to spend quality time with my Lily playing and swimming and what not so I get em in when I can. Life is to short my friend smoke em if you got em. ;) This was a great stick by the way one of the easiest Cubans I’ve had so far, very smooth but full of flavor definitely box worthy. Can’t wait to see what you what you pull out of that box next. Be well

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
I can relate, but I figure I have to spend quality time with my Lily playing and swimming and what not so I get em in when I can. Life is to short my friend smoke em if you got em. ;) This was a great stick by the way one of the easiest Cubans I’ve had so far, very smooth but full of flavor definitely box worthy. Can’t wait to see what you what you pull out of that box next. Be well

Nice, happy you enjoyed it.

Had a couple of less than ideal experience with Cubans the last times I found some time to have a smoke.

Currently ordering to stock up again. Any must haves in your opinion?

Reactions: EagleBear

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
Nice, happy you enjoyed it.

Had a couple of less than ideal experience with Cubans the last times I found some time to have a smoke.

Currently ordering to stock up again. Any must haves in your opinion?

Seems that way over the last couple decades lol but hey I’ve been pretty lucky I guess. I’ve had construction issues with RyJ, Trinidad, Cohiba, and Upmann, but not all of them it’s hit and miss kind of like my palette lol I’m all over the place these days so is my palette seems There are very few I’m not liking these days.

Reactions: timmywatch