• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A little vape help needed

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hey gang, the misses is trying to give up the coffin nails and as such needs some advice as to where and what to buy in a sanely priced quality vape unit. The 100s of units available even here in OZ is just confusing if you know nowt about the subject. I need a supplier (US based is fine) and a decent unit please.

TIA, TB99

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
Hey gang, the misses is trying to give up the coffin nails and as such needs some advice as to where and what to buy in a sanely priced quality vape unit. The 100s of units available even here in OZ is just confusing if you know nowt about the subject. I need a supplier (US based is fine) and a decent unit please.

TIA, TB99

I smoked a pack to a pack and a half a day. I got myself fancy expensive vapes and they didn't do the trick. Now I got myself a juul haven't picked up a cigarette since I bought it.

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
I smoked a pack to a pack and a half a day. I got myself fancy expensive vapes and they didn't do the trick. Now I got myself a juul haven't picked up a cigarette since I bought it.
What’s a juul?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks fellas, looking at the device now.
Naturally enough it's not pure nic, it's %5. Pure nic would indeed kill you.

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Ive been vaping for 5 years... i enjoy it... I've literally not touched a cig since i started nor have i been tempted... ive been through dozens of set ups now and currently have 2 mods i use.

*Innoken itazte kroma with slipstream tank which is portable, powerful and charges micro usb so handy for car, work computer etc.

*Reuleaux rx200s. A beast of a mod running 3 x 18650 batteries teamed to an isub tank. Less portable but still pocket friendly and great for the house

Ive stopped a fair few people smoking over the years and the biggest stumbling block that i see is people starting out on crappy ego batteries and leaky gurgly tanks that are weak and tasteless... the best bet straight from smoking 'analogue' fags is doing your research as you are doing and buying a decent powerful set up with a fairly high nic content liquid... hit the sweet spot early and she wont go back!

Good luck to your wife my friend! Good move!

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
Thanks fellas, looking at the device now.
Naturally enough it's not pure nic, it's %5. Pure nic would indeed kill you.

Yep still here! But man it worked. If she smokes a lot get 2 because the batteries run out bit quick for me.

Waspy

Renowned Member
18/8/14
Wiltshire

TIA, TB99

Jesus, where to start?

Before you even think about buying anything you need to know does Mrs Trailboss inhale fag smoke straight from fag to lungs or does she draw some smoke into her mouth first then inhale it?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Jesus, where to start?
And herein lies the problem. She googled "Vapeing" and her brain imploded. So much product, so little information.

Before you even think about buying anything you need to know does Mrs Trailboss inhale fag smoke straight from fag to lungs or does she draw some smoke into her mouth first then inhale it?
I'll find out, I suspect the second.

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
I recently picked up a Smok Alien kit a couple of months back. Came with everything but the batteries and juice. I love it. Started with 6mg of nicotine and tapered down to zero. Not bad for the price. I started out with a Ego-T. Save your money and dive right in to a mod.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Okay been on an airplane all day! @trailboss99, I just started using the Juul. It has 5% nicotine in every pod. One pod equates to a pack of smokes. The charge in the battery is good for about 200 puffs. I haven’t smoked a cigarette in 3 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
i just chew nicotine gum like its going out of style.

plus side is i always have fresh breath.