• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cigars from Europe to UK - Anyone Done This?

kapows

Horology Curious
14/6/15
Hello All

I have a contact in Europe who can send Cigars to the UK but im wondering if anyone does this recently and how easy it is, complications, how to do it properly etc?

aligborat69

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/12
UK
Not an expert but surely within Europe you can have anything sent without customs problems?

I even took a box of 15 Cohibas Siglo V into USA a few months ago from the UK for a stag [emoji3]

72148651c72657081b654f766589f63f.jpg

Perhaps someone else can shed some light on cigars inside Europe. Also interested to know of theres any issues.

kapows

Horology Curious
14/6/15
Im not sure to be honest Ive been reading about it but it seems very complicated to POST cigars, rather than carry them with you. Carrying is easy, postage is a problem.
Did you pay for the cigars in the UK? Maaaan you mustve paid sooo much for those cigars dude! Always buy in Europe lol

aligborat69

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/12
UK
Bought them in UK yes, but online, not at a shop, so were cheaper. Love Cohibas.

I was stopped every single night in Vegas asked if that's a real Cohiba!

FranknFurter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/16
What online shop do you guys use? I'm in the UK and use top25cigars.com and found them to be good. Cigars come fresh so need a bit of ageing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OmegaSpeedy

mikeyp

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/11
yeah i buy from an online cigar shop within Europe, couple of boxes at a time, never had any issues. Great deal cheaper too which allows me to indulge:thumbup: in my chain smoking of cuban cigars... lol

St-Maxime

Supporter
Certified
3/10/16
EU
If I was in the UK I'd probably order from cigarsofhabanos.com. I've done so plenty of times from Germany but had two instances now where they got checked by customs and had to be sent back because of the ridiculous fees. But the guys are great, they send me gifts and actually did sent a few extra sticks a couple of times.

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
aligborat69 I'm noob here. Which site please? And which Cohibas you recommend for a first timer?