• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK cigar stockists

bobbyla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/11
Try mysmokingshop.co.uk, they are based in Preston Lancs and are great guys. I have had about 5 different boxes of cubans and never had a problem also they are a fair bit cheaper than cgars.com too.

mikey.park

Known Member
4/11/13
+1 for mysmokingshop.co.uk - UK mainland delivery next day. Very helpful & knowledgable staff, gave great recommendations and quick turnaround with email correspondence. They get my vote.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Nice to see people from all over getting involved with the Smoke section!!! I am in the States and even though it's forbidden to possess Cubans... I have not had a Non Cuban (NC) in years. Post what you guys smoke in the first thread!!! I try and keep it alive with one post a week.

cnwh

27/10/13
Nice to see people from all over getting involved with the Smoke section!!! I am in the States and even though it's forbidden to possess Cubans... I have not had a Non Cuban (NC) in years. Post what you guys smoke in the first thread!!! I try and keep it alive with one post a week.

I heard you can just strip off the labels and bring it in :p

nexterag

Renowned Member
6/1/14
Hi I am new to cigars, best place in UK for a quality smoke, any tips on a good start

Hi Andy!
I am a fellow British Cigar smoker, I can give you a few pointers should you wish.

First and foremost, should you be serious about pursuing becoming a smoker, you should way up the risk of doing such.

Secondly, is to invest in a small humidor, you can pick up a hand made wooden humy for around £30 off numerous UK based sellers on Amazon. You should read up on how to maintain a healthy actual humidity (65-67%) in order to store your sticks!

Thirdly, when buying cigars you want to go for a milder smoke rather than a Behike 55. Perhaps something like a Montecristo No. 2. Or a Cohiba Siglo II?

I have a few sources on how to get cigars, I have numerous myself I wouldn't mind parting with should you so wish!

PM me for any further Q's I'd be happy to help!
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk