• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

intrest in replica cohibas

That

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/13
being this is a rep forum, would asking if there is intrest in rep cohibas be out of line? well any cuban in general or should it be brought u with the mod? before submitting this topic, too late

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
:thinking:

Rep cohiba cigars???

This shit had me :rofl:

But seriously, is the tabak cuban? with a fake cohiba wrapper

That

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/13
lol sounds better than saying bootleg or counterfeit

tobacco is either honduran or nicaraguan. box construction, labels, seals box stamp are all 1:1 reproduction

That

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/13
alright where do i donate for one dem fancy vip tags

D

d4m.test

Meh. I wouldn't touch em.

I'm a total noob when it comes to cigars. Got a few Cohibas and Romeo y Julietas when I was in Cuba last week and really enjoyed them. Tried a replica Cohiba afterwards that someone at the resort bought a box of and it tasted like crap in comparison. It was about equal to a cheap $2 cigar from Canada.

The only reason I could tell the difference is because the fake Cohiba had me rinsing out my mouth with a girly rum drink after just a few puffs. While not horrible, it wasn't nearly as nice.

dobach

Horology Curious
28/5/13
In Cancun , Mex they offer " Rep " Cohiba for 80 dlls , but you could bargain and get it for 40 dlls , i don't recommend to consume Rep cigar the taste and experience of a Brand cigar it's unique, you can't replicate the flavor.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I don't smoke but if I put anything in my mouth I want it to be gen.

tranzmizzion

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/12
167fv_zpsbb07cce0.gif

We think cuban cigars are better because they are illegal.....

Me a Padron aniversario 1964 stand up to anything coming out of cuba.

golem

Known Member
28/7/09
167fv_zpsbb07cce0.gif

We think cuban cigars are better because they are illegal.....

Me a Padron aniversario 1964 stand up to anything coming out of cuba.

+1

That's what I'll be smoking tonight. Except 1926 Aniversario #9.

For a Cuban, my choice is Bolivar Belicoso. But they are faked almost as much as the Cohibas. Must go to a legit Habanos store. And even then be distrustful :)

/golem

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
Cigars are all about flavour, not 'look-like-gen'. This is so wrong.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
They mix donkey turd in the counterfeit cigars... worth trying them at least once!!! :rofl:

That

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/13
Not really they are quality bundle cigars with a Habanos presentation

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
I know. Sent a couple of Esplendidos to the members here to see and feel the workmanship around them. Only way you could tell them apart is by dissecting or smoking...

tranzmizzion

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/12
If you want a "Replica Cohiba" buy a box of the real things, save the band, and put them on your JR specials or whatever cheap smoke you may be using.

I'll buy the cohibas. lol