• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI's Winter Transfer Center (Football/Soccer)

Interesting

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Thanks! Its been a long time between drinks. Last season to be pipped by 1 point. Fortunately we had the Champions League to sweeten the bitterness. Hey, if we had the GDP of a country to spend like City does, we can certainly get a few more players to add to the depth. I hope that next 2 seasons we will successfully blood the really fine talent coming through the academy. Going to keep an eye on curtis jones and his development.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Premier League Update:

Tottenham Hotspur sign Steven Bergwijn (22, until 2025) from PSV Eindhoven for a £25 million fee plus add-ons.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Premier League Update:

Spaniard Pablo Mari (26) has joined Arsenal on loan (with an option to buy) until the end of the season from Flamengo.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Bruno Fernandes from Sporting to Man Utd

Wanted to write it down this morning but I am waiting to see him in a United shirt since on their website yesterday they said "The deal is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.". Seeing how the deal fell through 100 times, it wouldn't shock me if they don't agree terms.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Wanted to write it down this morning but I am waiting to see him in a United shirt since on their website yesterday they said "The deal is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.". Seeing how the deal fell through 100 times, it wouldn't shock me if they don't agree terms.

True. You are not a fake news commentator. You should be a journalist. :drinks_cheers:

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Bruno Fernandes from Sporting to Man Utd

Correct! Ask this man some score predictions, you might win some money!

Manchester United have completed the signing of Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon for a reported £47 million fee plus add-ons.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
La Liga Update:

Villarreal have paid a club-record €23million to sign Paco Alcacer (26) from Borussia Dortmund. It's very unfortunate he left this early considering he arrived on loan in summer of 2018, however with the arrival of teenage sensation Haaland, his game time was going to be even more limited in the new 3-4-1-2.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Bundesliga Update:

Another early departure, this time it's from the sleeping giants AC Milan. Hertha Berlin have signed Poland international forward Krzysztof Piatek (24) for a reported 27 million euros (Milan paid 38M last year for his services). It's a shame Chelsea or Tottenham couldn't get him, it would've been very interesting to see how he performs in the Prem.

Interesting

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Good Man U win. Goal scorer also got sent off :) Meanwhile, we need 24 points from 14 games to secure the championship. YNWA

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Meanwhile, we need 24 points from 14 games to secure the championship.

Don't settle for winning the title, you guys have to win it in style aka undefeated and over 100 points. I speak for everyone (except Arsenal fans) when I say everyone got tired of that 49 undefeated song.

Reactions: Interesting

Interesting

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Don't settle for winning the title, you guys have to win it in style aka undefeated and over 100 points. I speak for everyone (except Arsenal fans) when I say everyone got tired of that 49 undefeated song.

we intend to deal with City at Etihad and Arsenal at Emirates :)

Reactions: offpink

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Premier League Update:

Newcastle United have agreed a loan deal with Tottenham Hotspur to sign Danny Rose until the end of the season.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Premier League Update:

Arsenal has completed the transfer of Portugal international Cedric Soares from Southampton on loan.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Bundesliga Update:

Emre Can has brought an unhappy spell at Juventus to and end after signing on an initial loan (which will be made permanent in the summer as long as all agreed conditions are fulfilled) for Borussia Dortmund.

Interesting you might have a few words for your former player but don't think they are allowed on the forum.

Interesting

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Bundesliga Update:

Emre Can has brought an unhappy spell at Juventus to and end after signing on an initial loan (which will be made permanent in the summer as long as all agreed conditions are fulfilled) for Borussia Dortmund.

Interesting you might have a few words for your former player but don't think they are allowed on the forum.

I have more words for the Brazilian who didnt listen to Klopp. He is just another player in another club and has been bounced from Barca to Bayern and now Bayern don't want him either. Neither does Liverpool :)

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Bayern don't want him either.

Bayern are in the same predicament as Barca, unable to get the best out of him. Luckily, Bayern have a loan deal with no obligation to buy, Barca on the other hand will be stuck with another player on high wages if Bayern don't pay up this summer.

I think they made the same mistake as Tottenham (with the Bale money) when they sold Neymar, they had too much money and didn't know what to do with it, Tottenham got 7 players (5 of them flopped and left at a loss, except for Eriksen and Lamela who is still there). I read an article today about the money Villas Boas invested into all of these players, the best quote was "Tottenham sold an iPhone (Bale), and bought a calculator, a camera, a phone and an alarm clock".

If Coutinho eventually delivers, I can see Bayern renegotiating the terms of the option to purchase since Barcelona will be desperate to sell to gather funds and free up wages for Neymar and Lautaro Martinez.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
The winter transfer window is now closed! I'm sure some of us will be glad we could keep a hold of some players. Thank you for participating in the threadInteresting efajri Cheesemonger ! I'll definitely do this again in the summer!

In the meantime would any of you be interested in a Champions League score prediction competition?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
The winter transfer window is now closed! I'm sure some of us will be glad we could keep a hold of some players. Thank you for participating in the threadInteresting efajri Cheesemonger ! I'll definitely do this again in the summer!

In the meantime would any of you be interested in a Champions League score prediction competition?

Yes, please do Champions League score prediction and after match analysis/thought.

Rpowell19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/19

Yes, score prediction or winner/semi-finalists prediction.

Sent from the RWI App