• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep Clothing & Wallets/Bags/Sunglasses

bighorner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/16
Anyone know of a good dealer of 1:1 rep bags, wallets, clothes or sunglasses. All suggestions welcome. Thanks!!

Sent from the RWI App

Domisus

Renowned Member
Supporter
28/3/18
Austria
gonna lose you a lot of money that shit is addictive. Keep in mind that most people don't care what you wear. Personality matters 1000x times more

bighorner

1/11/16
I’ll have a look and I’m just looking for a few things to use when I’m going out so I don’t ruin or lose my good stuff lol

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ownREp

5/8/18
Germany
Reddit Designer Reps: Darcy for Bags and Wallets, Vincent for Sunglasses, for Clothes Sherry or CloayAd :)

Reactions: Kostiksch

focuswest

Looking Around
20/5/20
Youan Robbie aoootime sent me a link with clothes. please try contact him

Quartz265

30/4/20
USA
For Darcy's contact info, go here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DesignerReps/wiki/trusted
Check out his yupoo for what he has and then WeChat him (or use an agent like wegobuy if you don't or can't use WeChat).

Markin is really good for sunglasses too. He/she does not speak great english so better to communicate in short sentences that are easy to translate. I even got some killer prescription glasses from him that have held up for over a year.

For bags, if you're a dude, old cobbler used to have very high quality stuff but prices are double everyone else. Not sure he is worth it any more. For people that want a website you can buy direct from, Brother Sam has a pretty good one, fashionrepsfam.ru, but his prices are a little higher. Decent trade off for convenience if you don't want to use WeChat or can't get verified. If you ever want to see some crazy stuff, go to /r/RepLadies where they spend $8000+ on replica Hermes Birkin bags.

If you're going to get into clothes, you might want to go to /r/FashionReps and learn how to use an agent and buy from Taobao, Weidian, etc. You can get some much better deals but it takes a while to get into it.