• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Car Advice - which do you prefer - POLL

D

d4m.test

Nice
RS6 better car.
Remapped 2.6 sec 0 to 60.
Sound is outrageous.
Hi Jezz - RS6 is an amazing car! Good shout. I always wanted R8 ever since i saw it on a billboard all those years ago but if not i would have def gone for RS6

Jezz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/15
Hi Jezz - RS6 is an amazing car! Good shout. I always wanted R8 ever since i saw it on a billboard all those years ago but if not i would have def gone for RS6
Enjoy the R8 still a beautiful looking beast.

TinyRick

10/1/17
If I have to pick one I would go with A but if I were buying an R8 for myself it would be Dynamite Red
As great as this car is I would have to go Lamborgini Aventador in Rosso Mars
Those two aren't even in the same realm. The R8 new is what, $174 base? The Lamborghini Aventador (2014) used is already at $340k.

Haha, not calling you out or anything, I love both cars, but in the budget of the R8, the Aventador is way out of reach

I personally would go for the Huracan, there is just something about it. (Again not in the R8 price range)

D

d4m.test

Nice
RS6 better car.
Remapped 2.6 sec 0 to 60.
Sound is outrageous.
This man is correct. The R8's ok....but not really muscle.

The 2017 RS6 however........

Jesus tittyfuck.

I work with jet engines day to day. But the noise that thing makes is savage AF

Sent from the RWI App

Soldier2304

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/17
Sorry but R8 is sexier than RS6, by a mile. I would of gone for a Porsche GT2 in this range but to each their own.

craiguk

26/7/16
Beautiful car. My head was always turned by the white R8 but frankly whatever colour you went for it will be awesome!

When you getting it?

Uffya

11/6/17
The R8 is awesome get it in my opinion

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
I saw a chrome (probably wrapped) one around my area, sweet ass ride! Pull the trigger and enjoy it! Do NOT crash that car though, there was a thing on radio recently about a guy trying to sue a petrol station for 17k for a new bumper for his R8 because he smahed it trying to get into the forecourt, granted he is a huge bellend but food for thought.... option A anyway!