• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

English Premier League

sean4358

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/17
I can name Lacazette of Lyon, Seri of Nice off the top of my head. That being said still being a veteran I think Valbuena definitely had what it takes to make a EPL level attacker.
Agreed - Arsenal have been after Lacazette for years.

reckoner777

Renowned Member
10/7/16
I had the chance to watch him live this year against Besiktas and oh boy. If Giroud can make it at Arsenal I can't even imagine Lacazette can do.

reckoner777

Renowned Member
10/7/16
Also forgot to mention but I think Man Utd is after Besiktas' Talisca. And that kid has lots of potential also. Check him out!

sean4358

19/2/17
Yeah we (I know it is terrible) have been chasing Lacazette for a few years now. He has a great finishing rate. I am not sure man u has enough spots for all these players they are linked to.

JustWandering

18/9/16
James Rodriguez from Real Madrid to Man United - apparently close to an agreed transfer fee.

Also I wonder if Gareth Bale will be moving back to the EPL to make way for Kylian Mbappe at Madrid.

Madmediciv

12/6/20
Australia
Congratulations to anyone who supports Liverpool, its been a longer time since I've been born, but woop woop!... pity any poor bastard who supports the spurs though.

tommyt123

Horology Curious
24/9/14
Congratulations to anyone who supports Liverpool, its been a longer time since I've been born, but woop woop!... pity any poor bastard who supports the spurs though.

what a gap to win it by though, almost as if the others switched off for a few weeks!