• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Funny Golf Lesson I Gave

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Hello boys! This was pretty funny.

I got a call from this golfer I have seen around for many years. He keeps promising to take a lesson from me.

I never really wanted to work with him because he is a total douche. He would always pay for the twilight rate and try to get out early, he would come in and say he forgot his wallet, run out on the range and pick up like 20 range balls to hit because the 30 ball token was too many to pay fore! Typical scumbag.

Well he finally calles me up and said he needed a lesson on bunker play. But wanted to use one of his buddies lessons from a package.
WTF? How tacky!

So I showed up to give him his lesson and feared that he might try to use some more of his friends lessons so I gave the meanest lesson of my life.
I threw clubs, scolded him and even threw my arms up in disgust.

Doom on Q5?!

He liked the lesson. He is coming back and said to the staff inside that it was the best damn lesson he ever had! I'm screwed. :cry:

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
EJ tries to play bad cop and evokes kindred spirit instead! :rofl:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
You should have gone one step further and just broken all his clubs in disgust.

Lesson #2: How to handle temper on the golf course : )

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
some people like to be manhandled... Q best of luck to you.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
If he liked it that much, make him buy his own package...Who the hell transfers lessons? Never heard of such a thing.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
He kept saying over the years, "I'm gonna get a lesson from ya. "

Then he pulls the old lesson package from an acquaintance trick.
What a tacky prick.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
He's been back once and I made him pay. :lol:

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Quoted a guy I couldnt stand, a fortune for a job recently, in my mind, I'd priced myself right out of the equasion as I wanted nowt to do with him. Guess all the other contractors did the same, as he ended up coming to me. Worst job ever, knew from day one he was a "hovverer" lol
Still, he paid through the nose, and more than funded my summer and I ended up doin another job for his neighbour £££ hahaha

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
This clown tracked me down this weekend and begged for another bunker lesson. :facepalm:

Deeje

Renowned Member
28/3/14
This clown tracked me down this weekend and begged for another bunker lesson. :facepalm:

Time to figure out HOW to make someone get the shanks and yips. God forgive me for even saying those things. Tell Woody Austin good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk