Who Collects Bourbon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrickseacoast View Post

Got a store pick barrel select bottle myself Monday!

My two loves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bravo on store picks.

Siggy By: Wingnut

Looking for a Franken Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm/ or gen parts.

Comment

Me. Not much a collector, but drinker. If you've not tried Woodford Reserve Double oaked, do so. My current favorite, yes even above Blantons.

Comment

Latest crop

Comment

Originally posted by Copterguy View Post
          Latest crop
          I need to open my Elmer! Looking very nice.

Comment

This... From Costco cheap.
            Last edited by Copterguy; 13-09-19, 02:55. Reason: Wrong picture

Comment

Lol oh crap wrong picture ha ha..... No, it does not taste like leather....

Comment

Lol oh crap wrong picture ha ha..... No, it does not taste like leather....
                Lol, I picked up a of their rye and loved it the first four times. Then it started to taste too fabricated after that. Who knows?

Comment

So, my buddy is moving and couldn't take his bourbon collection. I was happy to take some of it off his hands 3 unopeded Blantons, Weller 107, a single barrel Buffalo trace. I am so gonna be drinking tonight.

Comment

So, my buddy is moving and couldn't take his bourbon collection. I was happy to take some of it off his hands 3 unopeded Blantons, Weller 107, a single barrel Buffalo trace. I am so gonna be drinking tonight.
                    Hell of a score right there. I love me some 107.

Comment

I like to enjoy a good glass of Bourbon after a day of work. Beings I live in the good ole Bourbon state. Four Roses, 1792 , Angles Envy
                      Last edited by goodmon1521; 06-02-20, 09:48.

Comment

Originally posted by goodmon1521 View Post
                        I like to enjoy a good glass of Bourbon after a day of work. Beings I live in the good ole Bourbon state. Four Roses, 1792 , Angles Envy
                        You're in the right state for sure buddy. Four Roses Single Barrel is one of my favorites.

Comment

yes a glass of four roses is good and relaxing. don't drink it to slam it, drink it to enjoy the flavor

Comment

Dusty Wild Turkey
                            MGP 95/5
                            Campbeltown malts
                            Guyanese rum
                            Armagnac

Comment

I mean can RWI get any better. Watches and now Bourbon. Great post here. As if I haven’t spent enough on watches here - I’m now keen to give some of the bottles posted here a try.
                              I go between Bourbons and Whisky.
                              Used to have all the variations of Jack (gentleman, silver select etc ) Woodford now my go to. Also love whisky too though - have a McAllen black rare cask and one of my favourites is signet by glenmorangie. Will be on the lookout for some Blanton’s now.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post

You're in the right state for sure buddy. Four Roses Single Barrel is one of my favorites.
                                I am a big fan of FR Small batch and their regular blend but I finally got a Single Barrel and that has a bit of "fire" compared to the rest! Still a big fan of FR Small Batch as a good occasional drinker.

I got a bottle of Blantons for my birthday last year but just havent opened it yet, my parents got a bottle as well as we enjoyed some of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X