Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Who Collects Bourbon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Collects Bourbon?

Any fellow Bourbon collectors on here?

Siggy By: Wingnut

Do you have Genuine Omega Planet Ocean parts for the 2500 series?

Yessir!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I wouldnt say I collect it, I like it and drink it usually have two or three different bottles, one of them might even say Pappy on it!

Comment

Of course I do

Comment

I have been a bourbon drinker for years...use to be single malt but now I prefer bourbon. Collecting a very small amount as I like to drink and share with buddies.

Comment

I have quite a few bottles from Blanton's, Colonel E.H. Taylor, Elijah Craig, Old Weller, etc... My 20yr Pappy just went dry. I went to Kentucky last October for the Bourbon trail and that was a blast. Love this stuff and I've learned the most expensive isn't the best.
            "ACT ACCORDINGLY"

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx22 View Post
              I have quite a few bottles from Blanton's, Colonel E.H. Taylor, Elijah Craig, Old Weller, etc... My 20yr Pappy just went dry. I went to Kentucky last October for the Bourbon trail and that was a blast. Love this stuff and I've learned the most expensive isn't the best.
              Very true on the price point. I can't find Colonel E.H. Taylor up here in Michigan to save my life. I just came across some Elmer T. Lee that made me pretty happy.

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post

Very true on the price point. I can't find Colonel E.H. Taylor up here in Michigan to save my life. I just came across some Elmer T. Lee that made me pretty happy.
                I can find Elmer but not all of the time. I can't even find a bottle of Blantons anymore. Have you tried Cream of Kentucky? It's from the distiller that left Four Roses and it's really good.
                "ACT ACCORDINGLY"

Comment

I love bourbon, and you can say I collect it too, a little over 40 bottles in my collection, almost all of them open. My favorites from my collection so far are Old Weller Antique 107, Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, and Old Fitzgerald BiB.

Comment

Very special .. … and my go to after work..
                    Midnight Rider[S][/S]

Comment

I love my bourbon! Heading to Makers Mark this week for my fifth tour!

Comment

Originally posted by MB-PAM View Post
                        I love my bourbon! Heading to Makers Mark this week for my fifth tour!
                        Very awesome. That's very high on my bucket list. Makers started it all for me many moons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx22 View Post

I can find Elmer but not all of the time. I can't even find a bottle of Blantons anymore. Have you tried Cream of Kentucky? It's from the distiller that left Four Roses and it's really good.
                          I would if I could find it. It's impossible up here in Michigan. I just went to Minnesota, and what was sitting there in the Target Liquor store? Colonel E.H. Taylor which I can't find here at all. Every bottle they had went home with me.

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post

I would if I could find it. It's impossible up here in Michigan. I just went to Minnesota, and what was sitting there in the Target Liquor store? Colonel E.H. Taylor which I can't find here at all. Every bottle they had went home with me.
                            I got my bottle of Taylor around Christmas now it's impossible. Still looking for another bottle of Old Weller Antique 107 but that's a hard find. And now they have bottle restrictions for a lot of the popular ones at 1 bottle per.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"ACT ACCORDINGLY"

Comment

Anybody wanna trade watches for whisky??

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Working...
                              X