• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Your favorite Micro-Breweries

Boristhespie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/16
Just tried this weekend a bere from the newest local micro brewery, Lions Lair Brewer. Was very nice. Easy drinking, not hoppy but would need more bite after first bite.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Bull05

20/10/15
Here close to my place, we have a nice brewery that makes really interesting and tasty beers using the best ingredients, including local spring water and organic malts, hops, and botanicals.

check them out... One that is very tasty is called LUG TREAD :)
http://beaus.ca/

evilr2

13/7/15
Living in Southern California it seems like there are new micro breweries opening in the area almost every other month. My current local favorite is Monkish Brewing Co in Torrance, CA but as far the more widely distributed stuff that can be more easily found across the USA I'd like to give a shout out in no particular order to some of my favorite breweries that produce multiple delicious varieties:

Ballast Point CA-Sculpin IPAs are pretty common, because they're good (especially Pineapple), but my favorite is Calm Before the Storm -cream ale w/coffee. This is a seasonal and my preferred drink of the holiday season
Ommegang NY -love the Hennepin -farmhouse saison and the Three Philosophers -Belgium Quadrupel style
Dogfish Head DE - Known for their IPAs, 60/90/120 Minutes are their 3 classics. One of the originals and still good
Oskar Blues CO - Death by Coconut Porter is pretty tasty, but their Old Chub Scotch Ale is the best Scotch Ale I've ever had (and it comes in a can)
Lagunitas CA -Tasty IPA, but I like their seasonals, especially Lucky 13 Red Ale and Brown Shugga

As you can see I don't really discriminate based on beer types but my tastes do tend to shift for small periods of time where I might go through a phase of tasting one particular beer type for a while. I'm currently into sours but haven't really found a favorite that stands far above others. But this also will only last another few weeks until that Ballast Point Calm Before the Storm cream ale makes it's triumphant return.

D

d4m.test

That would have to be Russian River Brewing, everything I have had from them is top notch.

ziggycharly

17/6/17
If you live in the UK I'd highly recommend Wyalm Brewery

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ReGGaM

7/2/19
MD, USA
My favorites are Monocacy Brewing from Frederick, MD, their Brewtus imperial coffee stout is the best in the state.
My other favorite brewery is Adroit Theory from Purcellville, VA, their Dia de Los Muertos and Black As Your Soul imperial stouts are awesome. They also brew some great goses, barleywines and Belgian quads.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bobcat12345

11/10/15
Melvin brewing in Jackson WY has an IPA over 9% that tastes more like a hoppy 6.5 NW style. 2x4 I believe it's called and if you're out that way you have to check out their brewery and the attached Thai restaurant

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: hooligan

Kappa1911

As a realist, you must give me the watch.
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
Revision and Altamont are really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RPierce84

Supporter
Certified
18/3/23
IA
Marto and Dimensional Brewing. Both in Iowa. AMAZING stouts and sours. Also really dig Toppling Goliath's stouts. Also in Iowa.