• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Scotch Lovers - Let Me Know Who You Are

shr3y

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/14
Slowly building a collection.
A cousin gave me a bottle of MacAllan black rare cask which was divine. I also love Glenmorangie Signet.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Octobrist

15/10/19
Baetica
Since about ten years from now I only drink one at home: Talisker (10 years or Storm).

MAXlMUS

31/7/14
Hello everyone.......My names Max.......and a whskey drinker :)

Speysides are my favourite, cant stand peated/smokey variants as they give me hiccups.

Glenlivet,Aberlour,Dalmore to name but a few.........Blended I like Monkeys shoulder and Wild Geese which I cant find anymore.

Giblets46

Horology Curious
17/6/15
But if a fan, picked up a few bottles on business trips to Scotland. Even got a bottle of the first batch of the Shackleton recreation! Some of the ladies at the duty free shop tasting area used to be very generous, took a colleague along (from the Netherlands), and we were there for about half an hour, even the £150 bottles were open for tasting!

Also going into a bit of the Irish, they seem to have opened up a lot of distilleries if late!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Can't believe I've been RWI this long and missed out on all the whisky talk!

I'm an Islay kinda guy so anything peated and I'm happy. Laphroaig is my go to, as well as Lagavulin and Ardbeg.

When I fancy something a little less aggressive and sweeter I go for a Red Breast, Woodford Reserve or Hibiki Harmony