• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The best Vodka money can buy....

ezempls

Renowned Member
Supporter
9/2/13
OK, not sure if it's "the Best" but it is my fave by far... Deep Eddy out of Austin TX. check it out.

Chel

19/8/14
M?ody Ziemniak, Grey Goose, Belvedere, Starotoru?ska. Beluga ? Not worth the price ;)

ageslurkin

Horology Curious
7/5/17
Costco Kirkland French Vodka (don't get the American) is definitely the right decisions for me, beat's Tito in terms of quality and price. Plus, you can then stroll through and check out the watch selection in the Costco Jewelry aisle. Oddly my Costco has a sole Rolex Milgauss and no other Rolexes, buta few Breitlings.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Costco Kirkland French Vodka (don't get the American) is definitely the right decisions for me, beat's Tito in terms of quality and price. Plus, you can then stroll through and check out the watch selection in the Costco Jewelry aisle. Oddly my Costco has a sole Rolex Milgauss and no other Rolexes, buta few Breitlings.
kirkland brand liqours are top notch in my experience.

and Costco is starting to get more and more high end watches Ive noticed.

They had a patek at one of the Costcos in Denver a while back.

smellssogood

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/17
No it's not Grey Goose or Ciroc or Beldeverde

Its Russian Standard -

I have had them all and thinks it's just as good as all the above but at £19 a litre that makes it way better value !!

Russian Standard is pretty darn good.
My favorite is Jewel of Russia - 1L bottle sitting on my bar right now. So clean and has a great finish!

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
My old neighbor and a couple friends swear by that Costco Vodka, but to me it tastes like rubber tire. I don't get it. I drink it with soda and lime. Or on the rocks.

Keep in mind Costco watches are gray market.

Sent from the RWI App

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
No it's not Grey Goose or Ciroc or Beldeverde

Its Russian Standard -

I have had them all and thinks it's just as good as all the above but at £19 a litre that makes it way better value !!
It's Jewel of Russia reserve

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Best I ever had but they stopped selling it was Précis out or Norway or Sweden. Was the best I've ever had and now even better with graduation goggles as I can't get it anymore

Kuumpirukas

Horology Curious
10/12/19
Russian standard and Absolute are great. Ukranian brands like Hortitsa or Myrnaja are great bang for back.

Omega_guy123

14/7/15
UK
Totally forgot about this thread I created...... I’ve discovered a new one - Crystal Head

its by Dan Akroyd the actor, supposed to be the purest in the world with no additives.

Anyone tried it?

Bobcat12345

11/10/15
Titos or Stolichnaya for me. Tried all sorts and price points but always come back to these.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI