• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

High Quality Replica Pens - Interested?

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
slick rick - several of the trusted dealers here have pens .... takes time but you can definitely find them there - research trumps all other search methods

:D

slick_rick513

Looking Around
14/9/12
Seriph, I've only just joined the site and plan to sift through this thread and beyond in a few hours. If you have any dealers you feel are head and shoulders above the rest, I would love to know who to deal with.

other wise, Let the Hunt begin! :biglaugh:

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Hi folks .... here are a couple of happy snaps I did today ... images are very similar but not exactly the same ... in my opinion these pens are of very acceptable quality. As you can see, these are available in ballpoint and rolling ball - it is important to note that if you're interested in any of these pens, to buy when you can as the supply is sporadic at best.

BTW I have a couple of Princess Grace pens on their way to me now - not sure how the quality will stack though as the gen contains a lot of fine detail

pens came through my contact - PM for his details

MBTwain1B_zpsfaf3ba00.jpg

MBTwain2B_zps4d5cb72e.jpg

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
and a couple of the Jules Verne - also a really well done replica ... this is a far better version than what was previously available - if you read up on these pens you will see where the design influence is ...

I have these in ballpoint and rolling ball ... again, I do NOT sell pens, only buy and collect them

MBJVerne2_zpsb95d48b3.jpg

MBJVerne1_zps28c58ccc.jpg

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
OK - just got home and a package was waiting for me - 1:1 Princess Grace pens inside - ballpoint and rolling ball (no FP available) - no pics just yet, but here is the gen .... I have had these under a magnifier and they are extremely good, even to the point of including micro-engraved serial numbers - and anyone who has seen the real article will know what a bloody weird colour they are .... it is purple is some lights, brown in others and black in others .... They've nailed it AND the rose gold - it's really something and a great addition to my little collection

The only downside I can see is that the makers have placed an amethyst in the rolling ball instead of rose quartz - that said, the ballpoint does have RQ.

and a final (yuh, right) word on ballpoints .... I love fountain pens and rolling ball pens but for sheer practicality you cannot beat ballpoints .... no cap to lose and still a stunning writing instrument

:D

products_main4855.jpg

adhya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/12
Eagerly waiting for your review and pics. Please take as much pic as you can.
All Grace Kelly reps I have seen are fantasy models.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
no sweat - life and eating takes precedent but as soon as I get the chance I will take some pics ... I have a stunning MB Grace Kelly book that I will use as a backdrop.

might even break out the DSLR instead of my iphone

Maxximus

4/11/10
Awesome / scary timing!

I have been looking to pick a rep pen or two. My friends think I have a weir watch obsession, but you should see their faces when I talk about pens..haha.

I love it! I support this

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Ok Folks .... mainly images for information only (no esoteric shots at this stage, sorry) - but they give some great indication of the quality of this pen - the BAD news is that I 'think' they may be sold out of "1:1" versions but for anyone not addicted to these things like I am, there are very nice black, red and white variants available I am told. More accurate versions might come back on stream soon anyway .... I had to wait a few months for the ones I just received.