No announcement yet.

High Quality Replica Pens - Interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the snake looked flatter too, but maybe not.

once, I had no idea that I had no idea .... but I really had no idea

Comment

Do you think there are different factories producing this model just like the watches? It's very hard to find out which seller is selling what quality and from which factory...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems that the Red ones have the jade eyes. Those are really beautiful.

Comment

I am looking for a good mb149 rep. I like big pens. All the 149 reps I have tried are thin, like 146s. The Jinhao 159 is sized ok, but I don't like the clip. Any ideas?

Comment

Would anyone mind PM'ing me some stores with good quality MB reps?
            Or even sharing them here?

Comment

hi,in November I did purchase 3 MB pen from 3 diff sellers from aliexpress,the result is far less than passable,ok the pen are priced very low and the qualiry is poor,they are very light ,the resine is in fact poor quality platics,the markings and or engravings are ok at best and the ink is off,,
              so until someone find a good retailer(the 3 I checked are not worthy)stay away from there,my grand niece is using these pen and the are falling appart,lol...

Comment

Hey brux- as mentioned a lot, you're right that quality is all over the place and many of the pens are utter garbage. My last purchases were of the Agatha Christie.

... mine are of good quality but were something like $40 each which I imagine was more expensive than yours.

Comment

I think I mentioned somewhere else, that this is the first time a knockoff has replicated a genuine nib's style.

Comment

I'd already be satisfied to just get some really good ball-point pens (plus, of course, pencils) like the StarWalker or Meisterstück LeGrand.
                    Life is too short for front-wheel drive

Comment

No pencils I'm afraid mate. They never bothered reproducing them.

Comment

Not quite true, I already found at least one.
                        Life is too short for front-wheel drive

Comment

apologies. I'm referring specifically to my area of interest. If you do have a source of mb writers editions in pencil I'd be keen to know.

Comment

Anyone know if a store does st DuPont pens? Or montegrappa?
                            Pictures hosted by http://www.pixelsbin.com/ since photobucket crapped out. Great alternative for those looking.

I use the same name for repgeek.com, rwg.bz, rwg.cc, and horologyboard.com

Comment

There was a DuPont years ago. Terrible. No montegrappa or Graf Von Faber Castell. I think the brands are too niche to attract replica makers.

Comment

FYI folks may not know that Breitling makes a pen, (with a matching leather pouch) only given to dealers I believe. Messenger bag too.

Comment

Working...
                                X