• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

High Quality Replica Pens - Interested?

sarlan19

19/6/14
Thats a shame mate coz there are some real good authentic quality rep pens out there!! You just need look. Have a look at my video I have posted as a post showing the weight of the pens I recently got.
Thanks for the heads up but i can't find pour video. Could you pm me the link of a good rep dealer ?

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F en utilisant Tapatalk

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Thanks for the heads up but i can't find pour video. Could you pm me the link of a good rep dealer ?

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F en utilisant Tapatalk

Well go to the ink well and look for the second post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brux

17/8/15
is it me or there is something wrong with the td, $350 for a $6000 watch replica and then $110 for a $400 rollerball montblanc plastic replica,i do not get it ...

wamaka

Horology Curious
29/3/15
Which MB replicas look and feel most gen? In terms of model and color.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Ordered my first rep in years, last week. 'Red' Agatha Christie FP. Ordered via DHGate. We'll see how it goes.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
On other pen matters, I am replicating this at the moment. I'll post pics when I'm done.

6f5f035bcb5ddb8e720f196992e13c0a.jpg

http://m.ebay.com/itm/231288464951?_mwBanner=1

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Good to see you back again. I remember you started working on this long ago.

I have just ordered one Gandhi Rollerball and intend to change the stone once I get it - as per your idea.

I got mine with the correct coloured stone... What colour is yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adhya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/12
Gandhi pens were out of stock for quite some time. Recently it came back in stock, but it seems only with black and white stones.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Today I managed to spend some time (4 bloody hours!!!!!) working to get the gold wire onto the pen's midsection. HINT: Don't buy gold coloured jewellery making wire EVER again. it is brittle ... has a memory of what it's wound around that's very hard to change ... in this case, the 3 inch reel it came on ... and is generally cantankerous to work with.

But I persevered

I will pluck up sufficient courage over the coming week to attempt replacing the "stone" with the real thing.

Hopefully (!!!!! It has been ...ahem ... some time now) in then not too distant future a suitable box and outer will turn up.

Anyway apologies for the crappy photos ... but here they are :)

By the way, you will see that the thread overlaps in places ... did my head in trying to correct that until I realised the genuine pen has exactly the same ... it is a characteristic of the wire and according to MB, emulates the appearance of thread more effectively ... which i take to mean that they couldn't get the stuff to play nicely either :D

gandhibest_zpstvnnqdnf.jpg

G4_zpsn5rcw792.jpg

G2_zpswjhqu8fb.jpg

G3_zpsdw60o6wy.jpg
G1_zps1frkueqh.jpg

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
here are a couple of good images of originals ... each pen's threads vary quite a lot which makes sense, beign hand wound ...

montblanc-gandhi-4.jpg

Gandhibarrel2.jpg

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Thanks folks ... just a bit of fun. I have decided not to replicate the box accurately. Rather, I am currently making one that should look quite nice, although it isn't a copy. I have mixed up some nice paint for the case and found some really nice satin - will be a fun challenge. The outer cardboard case will probably be closer to the gen outer.

Meansoap

Horology Curious
15/12/16
Wow. I've been a fountain pen fan before my fondness of mechanical watches. Finding these two hobbies from here, in the same forum is going to be fatal. To be more specific it will be fatal to my wallet. That poor thing is going to have a bad time :D