No announcement yet.

High Quality Replica Pens - Interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagerly waiting for your review and pics. Please take as much pic as you can.
    All Grace Kelly reps I have seen are fantasy models.

Comment

no sweat - life and eating takes precedent but as soon as I get the chance I will take some pics ... I have a stunning MB Grace Kelly book that I will use as a backdrop.

might even break out the DSLR instead of my iphone
      once, I had no idea that I had no idea .... but I really had no idea

Comment

DSLR Please

Comment

Awesome / scary timing!

I have been looking to pick a rep pen or two. My friends think I have a weir watch obsession, but you should see their faces when I talk about pens..haha.

I love it! I support this

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Took some today. Will post later tonight

Comment

Ok Folks .... mainly images for information only (no esoteric shots at this stage, sorry) - but they give some great indication of the quality of this pen - the BAD news is that I 'think' they may be sold out of "1:1" versions but for anyone not addicted to these things like I am, there are very nice black, red and white variants available I am told. More accurate versions might come back on stream soon anyway .... I had to wait a few months for the ones I just received.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X