• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

High Quality Replica Pens - Interested?

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
the-don-robinson - sorry mate, but I don't sell pens ... just a hobbyist

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
FOr anyone wanting a link to any sellers, I will be happy to respond to a PM - I don't provide links in threads.

t4orce

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/13
I've always loved pens but have not indulged myself too heavily as I have waaay too many money sucking hobbies already.

I bought 2 pens from Trusty Time for $58 each plus $25 EMS postage. They are a matching pair of MB Boheme FP and rollerball. The FP writes really well and getting better with more writing that I'm doing. The rollerball came with fine point rep refills which I didn't like. I've replaced them with gen MB medium refills. It writes so much better now.

I'm waiting for my macro lens but both pens come with serial numbers and even the back of the clip has engravings. Iphone pics only for now. I'm not sure how close this is to the gen but I'm happy and no one in my office knows otherwise.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Boheme FP

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvVqmFok1ZQ[/AME]

3/3/13
How to they write, compared to normal pens or fountain pens?

For e.g. Lamy Safari or the Pilot G2

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
I have found the fountain pens to be OK - all other configurations are as good as what you stick in them

t4orce

21/1/13
Yes the FP visually looks the part and has heft but does not have functions of the gen ie retracting nib and refill system.

The RB takes a gen refill which makes it a closer to gen rep. Again the weight and feel are good. There's no roughness in the metals and the screw in/out components all function smoothly on both pens.

I expected the FP to write poorly but I'm surprised. It needed some priming but now it flows nicely albeit a bit fine. The RB with the gen refill writes well (obviously).

3/3/13
Yes the FP visually looks the part and has heft but does not have functions of the gen ie retracting nib and refill system.

The RB takes a gen refill which makes it a closer to gen rep. Again the weight and feel are good. There's no roughness in the metals and the screw in/out components all function smoothly on both pens.

I expected the FP to write poorly but I'm surprised. It needed some priming but now it flows nicely albeit a bit fine. The RB with the gen refill writes well (obviously).

OK thanks for raping my wallet.

I'll have to get one now...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
:)

I once added silicon to the inside of a cheapie to give it more heft. Worked ok but only did it for a giggle.

Often, the screw threads squeak a bit. I spray a small amount of WD40 or whatever the local variant might be, onto a cloth then wipe it on the threads. Works great.

Love my pens :D

t4orce

21/1/13
OK thanks for raping my wallet.

I'll have to get one now...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Between leather goods and cuff links from Bergies, watches from multiple TDs and now pens, my wallet (from Bergies) has been raped in all compartments too. It's become a natural state of late.

Edit - got my better camera out last night and took a few more snaps of the RB using macro settings. Forgive me if I don't have pics as good as Seriph's, I'm still learning how to use the camera.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
The wife leaves for Bhutan tomorrow so I will have a little spare time. Might take some nice pics of a few pens. Maybe my mark twain and Jules Verne pens.

My best contact has gone the way of the dodo. The search continues but watcheden do have a few pretty good models.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
T4orce - I am better with photoshop than I am with a camera

:)

biowerks

Horology Curious
30/6/13
Nice, Im new to the forum and this thread is whats going to keep me. Thanks for sharing all of your great pens.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
genuine Montblancs are really not that expensive, compared to rep watches. You can pick up a genuine used Montblanc 146 for under $300, and a genuine MB149 for under $500. Those two are the top 1 and 2 pens in the Montblanc Meisterstuck range.

I have them both. A gen pen for the price of a rep watch???? Good deal imho.