• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super rep pens?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Which models do you recommend? I only know about the 149 meisterstuck

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

If you scroll to the start of the this thread, I made some recommendations there. :)

Voo-doo

22/7/19
None at all. It should had worked just like in the other Meisterstuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to get it to work by sticking a screwdriver in the hole of the cartridge. The meisterstuck made the hole itself, but the JFK didn't manage to do that? Maybe a faulty cartridge. Who knows :p

divemax

2/7/14
Texas, USA
Just ordered the MB Meisterstuck 163 Rollerball from luxury_MB_pen on DHGate. Will post pics when it gets here in a few weeks. Pics look good. I ordered two Gen MB mystery black refills for it.

tamedsloth

Looking Around
11/5/17
Has anyone found a rep of the MB Great Characters Walt Disney? Long shot but it looks absolutely fantastic.

Grand_Nagus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/20
I’ve never bought pens from my TD. All of mine are DHGate Montblancs. I buy a genuine MB refill and it does the job perfectly. I’ll try to post pics. But they’re nice quality, heavy, and feel great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate, I’m definitely interested in what you bought. In my experience the pens in dhgate have been light and a far cry from feeling gen. Do you have a link or advise on where or what to look for when you mention these heavy reps?

Voo-doo

22/7/19
I need to say that the quality was much more worse than I thought :p de screwing mechanism broke within 2 /3 weeks. So if you want you can order them, they are a bargain. But I would order 5 pens so you can change them easily :p

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
My recommendation is to just buy gen.

Save for that little bit longer and you have a great quality writing instrument, plus the service department are great. I dropped my resin starwalker pencil at the store, they sent it off and it was returned by post to me working for absolutely nothing.

And I absolutely love my carbon starwalker. I should probably look to get my others out and give them to someone to use as they sit in a box now.

I also like the Beatles edition, it is a bit loud, but for some reason I like it.

Paolo_Gaz

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/1/22
Napoli (Italia)
out of pure curiosity a pen enthusiast and having a good collection of them for the first time I placed an order for reproductions.
or sale they have not been very willing to provide information but in the answers they have been very very vague. I ordered through dhgate to which I signed up only yesterday (perhaps this is why the sellers did not consider giving me much information) the following models.
I will keep you updated if I get something and what I get by comparing them with the relative gen.
1) JFK dark blu da aaa_stationery_pens
2) PETIT PRINCIPE BLU da m88pen
3) ELISAZABETH ROLLER da m88pen

==============

per pura curiosità un appassionato di penne ed avendone una discreta raccolta per la prima volta ho effettuato un ordine di riproduzioni. Vendo non sono stati molto disponibili a fornire informazioni ma nelle risposte sono stati molto molto vaghi. Ho ordinato tramite dhgate a cui mi sono iscritto solo ieri (forse per questo i venditori non hanno ritenuto di darmi molte indicazioni) i seguenti modelli.
vi terrò aggiornati se mi arriva qualcosa e cosa mi arriva confrontandoli con i relativi gen.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
out of pure curiosity a pen enthusiast and having a good collection of them for the first time I placed an order for reproductions.
or sale they have not been very willing to provide information but in the answers they have been very very vague. I ordered through dhgate to which I signed up only yesterday (perhaps this is why the sellers did not consider giving me much information) the following models.
I will keep you updated if I get something and what I get by comparing them with the relative gen.

==============

per pura curiosità un appassionato di penne ed avendone una discreta raccolta per la prima volta ho effettuato un ordine di riproduzioni. Vendo non sono stati molto disponibili a fornire informazioni ma nelle risposte sono stati molto molto vaghi. Ho ordinato tramite dhgate a cui mi sono iscritto solo ieri (forse per questo i venditori non hanno ritenuto di darmi molte indicazioni) i seguenti modelli.
vi terrò aggiornati se mi arriva qualcosa e cosa mi arriva confrontandoli con i relativi gen.

I would like to hear your evaluation of the pens you ordered. Please post after they are receipt and you give them a run.
I am following this thread so your evaluation would be appreciated.
Thanks for your effort.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Paolo_Gaz

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/1/22
Napoli (Italia)
Certainly with great pleasure. today I received the tracking message. I don't have high expectations, to be honest. Communication with the two sellers was concise and unclear. I ordered it as a game, out of pure curiosity and fun. If and when they arrive I will immediately give you a full review

================

certo, con molto piacere. oggi mi è pervenuto il messaggio di tracking. non ho grosse aspettative, per essere sincero. La comunicazione con i due venditori è stata sintetica e poco chiara. L'ho ordinate come un gioco, per pura curiosità e divertimento. Se e quando arrivano vi farò immediatamente una recensione completa

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Certainly with great pleasure. today I received the tracking message. I don't have high expectations, to be honest. Communication with the two sellers was concise and unclear. I ordered it as a game, out of pure curiosity and fun. If and when they arrive I will immediately give you a full review

================

certo, con molto piacere. oggi mi è pervenuto il messaggio di tracking. non ho grosse aspettative, per essere sincero. La comunicazione con i due venditori è stata sintetica e poco chiara. L'ho ordinate come un gioco, per pura curiosità e divertimento. Se e quando arrivano vi farò immediatamente una recensione completa

We would love a review when you receive the pens and would also appreciate a link to where you bought them.
By the way, do you know if you can also find the montblanc wallet and credit card holder on that site?

Anche io sono italiano, se ti va possiamo parlare con messaggi privati o aprire un 3d nella sezione italiana.

Paolo_Gaz

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/1/22
Napoli (Italia)
the three pens have arrived.
The first thing that should be noted is that the two packages prevent from the same sender despite having been ordered from two different stores.
aesthetically they are quite pleasant, the weight is almost corresponding with the gen models, the material used is quite different from the original one and the feeling is of a good plastic / metal but nothing to do with the gen versions
bad ink, to be changed immediately. One of the three had an internal charge with a detached tip.
having to make a classification both as construction and as materials of the three ordered pens I say:
1) ELISAZABETH ROLLER from m88pen
2) JFK dark blue from aaa_stationery_pens
3) PETIT PRINCIPE BLU from m88pen
in particular, the Petit Principe Blu is slightly smaller than the gen version
photographic repertoire follows
moral of the story: pens are worth what they cost .... little!
Paolo

==================

sono arrivate le tre penne.
La prima cosa che va segnalata è che i due pacchetti prevengono dallo stesso mittente pur essendo stati ordinati da due store diversi.
esteticamente sono abbastanza gradevoli, il peso è pressocchè corrispondente con i modelli gen, il materiale utilizzato è abbastanza diverso rispetto quello originale e la sensazione è di una buona plastica / metallo ma nulla a che vedere con le versioni gen
inchiostro pessimo, da cambiare immediatamente. Una delle tre aveva la carica interna con punta staccata.
dovendo fare una classifica sia come costruzione che come materiali delle tre penne ordinate dico:
1) ELISAZABETH ROLLER da m88pen
2) JFK dark blu da aaa_stationery_pens
3) PETIT PRINCIPE BLU da m88pen
in particolare la Petit Principe Blu risulta di dimensioni leggermente più piccole rispetto la versione gen
segue repertorio fotografico
morale della favola: le penne valgono quanto costano .... poco!

Paolo