• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voo-doo
    started a topic Super rep pens?

Super rep pens?

Hi guys.

Saw this section but also noticed that it isn't really a active part of the community.

I was wondering if anyone knew about super rep Penn's ?

Saw that some TDs sell pens.

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?ma...oducts_id=9858

(Although TT not being a TD)

Does someone have experience with the TDs pens? And are they worth the money, or would you just recommend dhgate for a 10/20$ pen?

Cheers!

• Voo-doo
    replied
    rek00001 the star walker silver. DiggerOfWatches haha that's the point where im at right now. Want to buy a gen. But there is no opportunity to flex them working from home haha

Leave a comment:

• DiggerOfWatches
    replied
    My recommendation is to just buy gen.

Save for that little bit longer and you have a great quality writing instrument, plus the service department are great. I dropped my resin starwalker pencil at the store, they sent it off and it was returned by post to me working for absolutely nothing.

And I absolutely love my carbon starwalker. I should probably look to get my others out and give them to someone to use as they sit in a box now.

I also like the Beatles edition, it is a bit loud, but for some reason I like it.

Leave a comment:

• rek00001
    replied
    The screwing mechanism on which pen?

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    I need to say that the quality was much more worse than I thought :P de screwing mechanism broke within 2 /3 weeks. So if you want you can order them, they are a bargain. But I would order 5 pens so you can change them easily :P

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Nagus
    replied
    Originally posted by mclarendude View Post
    I’ve never bought pens from my TD. All of mine are DHGate Montblancs. I buy a genuine MB refill and it does the job perfectly. I’ll try to post pics. But they’re nice quality, heavy, and feel great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey mate, I’m definitely interested in what you bought. In my experience the pens in dhgate have been light and a far cry from feeling gen. Do you have a link or advise on where or what to look for when you mention these heavy reps?

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    Originally posted by bouleto View Post
    Hello,
    What color of 163 did you choose ?
    What is 163?

Leave a comment:

• tamedsloth
    replied
    Has anyone found a rep of the MB Great Characters Walt Disney? Long shot but it looks absolutely fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• bouleto
    replied
    Hello,
    What color of 163 did you choose ?

Leave a comment:

• divemax
    replied
    Just ordered the MB Meisterstuck 163 Rollerball from luxury_MB_pen on DHGate. Will post pics when it gets here in a few weeks. Pics look good. I ordered two Gen MB mystery black refills for it.

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied

None at all. It should had worked just like in the other Meisterstuck.

I managed to get it to work by sticking a screwdriver in the hole of the cartridge. The meisterstuck made the hole itself, but the JFK didn't manage to do that? Maybe a faulty cartridge. Who knows :P

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    Originally posted by jcagara08 View Post
    Which models do you recommend? I only know about the 149 meisterstuck

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    If you scroll to the start of the this thread, I made some recommendations there.

Leave a comment:

• jcagara08
    replied

I really haven’t bought from Ali in a few years, so I recommend DhGate

Which models do you recommend? I only know about the 149 meisterstuck

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    Originally posted by jcagara08 View Post
    Hate to hi jack the thread but is there a good Montblanc Meisterstuck 149 or 142 rep out there in the wild? mclarendude you recommend buying from DHgate vs Aliexpress?

I really haven’t bought from Ali in a few years, so I recommend DhGate

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    Originally posted by Voo-doo View Post
    Received the JFK today! Looks oke, the finish of the star walker and the gold meisterstuck are a little better. The silver cap on the bottom has some rough finishing. You can't actually spot it, but if you rub the silver, you will notice. Also the logo isn't that crisp like the others. Will post pictures later on!

Also I have some problems with the cartridge. The meisterstuck took the Lamy cartridge like a champ. I inserted it and it just starten working! With this one I can't get it to work? unlike the meisterstuck I need to screw this one from behind, it doesn't allow me to screw of the tip, that would probably made it easer? I unscrewed the back, took of the cartridge which came with the pen and pushed the Lamy down from behind (thats what she said, lol). I got it to stick, but when I write, nothing happens? Should I have 'opened' the cartridge with a knife first or something?mclarendude Is this a problem you recognize with your JFK as well? Hope you can provide some guidance. Much appreciated!!

cheers
    None at all. It should had worked just like in the other Meisterstuck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X