• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super rep pens?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
I got my JFK's from luxury_mbpen. The Meistertuck were from a while back in ali express.

Voo-doo

22/7/19
djwoody Thanks! The only noticeable flaw Is the logo of the star walker likeKostiksch already pointed out! It's quite small and if you look at some of the macros you will see that it is not rounded perfectly. But either from that its oke, I need to sat that it doesn't really bother me and I will use it anyhow. The rest seems fine, the weight is oke, the material seems of a good quality. The other thing is that I can't find a exact version of the gold meisterstuck on the inter webs? So not sure if it even exists
mclarendude Thanks for the guidance :) Really appreciate it. Im pleased with the pens and im waiting patiently for the JFK! Will get some Lamy cartridges this week as I need to drop by a the office to pick up some stuff.
blurred_line Thanks, sure! I wanted to share some 'HQ' pictures of these babies as I myself couldn't really find nice pics.

foxyboy985

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/16
Just spotted the Le Petit Prince and Fox fountain pen on dhgate from mb_luxury_pen; anyone had any dealings?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Voo-doo

22/7/19
Received the JFK today! Looks oke, the finish of the star walker and the gold meisterstuck are a little better. The silver cap on the bottom has some rough finishing. You can't actually spot it, but if you rub the silver, you will notice. Also the logo isn't that crisp like the others. Will post pictures later on!

Also I have some problems with the cartridge. The meisterstuck took the Lamy cartridge like a champ. I inserted it and it just starten working! With this one I can't get it to work? unlike the meisterstuck I need to screw this one from behind, it doesn't allow me to screw of the tip, that would probably made it easer? I unscrewed the back, took of the cartridge which came with the pen and pushed the Lamy down from behind (thats what she said, lol). I got it to stick, but when I write, nothing happens? Should I have 'opened' the cartridge with a knife first or something?mclarendude Is this a problem you recognize with your JFK as well? Hope you can provide some guidance. Much appreciated!!

cheers

Voo-doo

22/7/19

they seem equally long? The lamy is a bit thicker which make the screwing a little harder but in the end it screws?

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Hate to hi jack the thread but is there a good Montblanc Meisterstuck 149 or 142 rep out there in the wild? mclarendude you recommend buying from DHgate vs Aliexpress?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Received the JFK today! Looks oke, the finish of the star walker and the gold meisterstuck are a little better. The silver cap on the bottom has some rough finishing. You can't actually spot it, but if you rub the silver, you will notice. Also the logo isn't that crisp like the others. Will post pictures later on!

Also I have some problems with the cartridge. The meisterstuck took the Lamy cartridge like a champ. I inserted it and it just starten working! With this one I can't get it to work? unlike the meisterstuck I need to screw this one from behind, it doesn't allow me to screw of the tip, that would probably made it easer? I unscrewed the back, took of the cartridge which came with the pen and pushed the Lamy down from behind (thats what she said, lol). I got it to stick, but when I write, nothing happens? Should I have 'opened' the cartridge with a knife first or something?mclarendude Is this a problem you recognize with your JFK as well? Hope you can provide some guidance. Much appreciated!!

cheers

None at all. It should had worked just like in the other Meisterstuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Hate to hi jack the thread but is there a good Montblanc Meisterstuck 149 or 142 rep out there in the wild? mclarendude you recommend buying from DHgate vs Aliexpress?

I really haven’t bought from Ali in a few years, so I recommend DhGate

Reactions: jcagara08

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
I really haven’t bought from Ali in a few years, so I recommend DhGate

Which models do you recommend? I only know about the 149 meisterstuck