• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bouleto View Post
    Hello,
    What color of 163 did you choose ?
    What is 163?

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude View Post
      I’ve never bought pens from my TD. All of mine are DHGate Montblancs. I buy a genuine MB refill and it does the job perfectly. I’ll try to post pics. But they’re nice quality, heavy, and feel great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hey mate, I’m definitely interested in what you bought. In my experience the pens in dhgate have been light and a far cry from feeling gen. Do you have a link or advise on where or what to look for when you mention these heavy reps?

Comment

I need to say that the quality was much more worse than I thought :P de screwing mechanism broke within 2 /3 weeks. So if you want you can order them, they are a bargain. But I would order 5 pens so you can change them easily :P

Comment

The screwing mechanism on which pen?

Comment

My recommendation is to just buy gen.

Save for that little bit longer and you have a great quality writing instrument, plus the service department are great. I dropped my resin starwalker pencil at the store, they sent it off and it was returned by post to me working for absolutely nothing.

And I absolutely love my carbon starwalker. I should probably look to get my others out and give them to someone to use as they sit in a box now.

I also like the Beatles edition, it is a bit loud, but for some reason I like it.

Comment

rek00001 the star walker silver. DiggerOfWatches haha that's the point where im at right now. Want to buy a gen. But there is no opportunity to flex them working from home haha

Comment

Working...
              X