X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Woody
    replied
    Originally posted by mclarendude View Post
    I got my JFK's from luxury_mbpen. The Meistertuck were from a while back in ali express.
    Do you know which store on Ali? Cheers

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    I got my JFK's from luxury_mbpen. The Meistertuck were from a while back in ali express.

Leave a comment:

• WATCH HACKER
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like the pen that has this shock thingy. Looks good!

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ Woody View Post

Nice, please post pics when you do receive them :-)
    Definetely !

Leave a comment:

• DJ Woody
    replied
    Originally posted by Voo-doo View Post

Haven't received mine yet so the waiting continues, but I bought from huanggdexi520 sutongmaoyi and luxury_mbpen. For what it's worth :P Hope mclarendude has one of those sellers because his look G O O D !!
    Nice, please post pics when you do receive them :-)

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ Woody View Post

Great pens! I know you buy them off DHG and Ali, but which store/person are you buying from?

Thanks!
    Haven't received mine yet so the waiting continues, but I bought from huanggdexi520 sutongmaoyi and luxury_mbpen. For what it's worth :P Hope mclarendude has one of those sellers because his look G O O D !!

Leave a comment:

• DJ Woody
    replied

Great pens! I know you buy them off DHG and Ali, but which store/person are you buying from?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    I'd recommend that, honestly. Easy to swap, no mess.

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied

Yes, somewhat. But I never tried it. I chose to use Lamy pre-filled cartridges. They work well and the ink is buttery smooth with the nib. As I said, it writes better than my gen Lamy’s.

Alright thanks!

Didn't knew that it was also possible to do with This kind of system! Will be ordering some before the pen arrives seems a lot more straightforward compared to the messy filling system!

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    Originally posted by Voo-doo View Post
    mclarendude still waiting. Is the ink filling system like the Gen? So pour it into a bottle of ink and then twist the back? Or is it different? Thanks
    Yes, somewhat. But I never tried it. I chose to use Lamy pre-filled cartridges. They work well and the ink is buttery smooth with the nib. As I said, it writes better than my gen Lamy’s.

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    mclarendude still waiting. Is the ink filling system like the Gen? So pour it into a bottle of ink and then twist the back? Or is it different? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    Thanks! They look REALLY stunning, now my patience is really tested :P I notive that the gens have serrated rings. I couldn't find any pens with those serrated rings, but i see that you didnt either. Probably not at that point yet. But hey they look quite stunning

I'll probably end up ordering the fountain,rollerball and ballpoint like you did :P addiction coming up in 3...2..1...

thanks for the pics

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    Nice choice on the JFK's, I have all three
    Thanks!

I didn't knew that one, because i'm new with pens :P But the feel of the JFK blew my mind. I held a Burgundy red with gold finishing, absolutely stunning !! Unfortunately the burgundy red/golds i found on dh were off. So decided to go with a blue silver one. Hope it delivers the same feeling :P

Leave a comment:

• Deathminder
    replied
    Could you post pictures of your pens? It would be interesting for me to see how good the quality of one is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X