• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Recommendation: Very good dhgate MontBlanc Rep

blacktie

Horology Curious
24/11/18
Hey community,

I read some questions about which sellers provide good and cheap MontBlanc replicas and I can recommend the following pen:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/high-...405229296.html

I have the gen pen and the rep is nearly impossible to tell - the only thing i noticed was that the "Meisterstück" part is a little bit more shiny on the replica and has a different font but that could be caused by the fact that my gen pen is over 28 years old. Otherwise they are even the same from the feeling while you are writing. Definitely worth the 10 bucks!

Inpakuto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
Thank you for the help. It is much appreciated :)

H7-25

16/11/18
Just ordered and waiting for that! Thanks for suggestion!

Who is the seller? The original link doesn‘t work any more. I am also looking for a high quality MB rep and just ordered a first one at DHGate, but this one feels to light and very cheap.

Really appreciate any recommendations.

factory2nd

Known Member
21/12/20
M88pen, I hope will be good... Btw... In any case I ll have a new pen for 10€

factory2nd

Known Member
21/12/20
Pen arrived today, it seems good (my photo not) weight 32.1g,

i don't have a gen but this seems to be a good pen
dav.jpg
dav.jpg

Bibitaro

4/1/20
Rome
hi, I m a big MB enthusiast. I ordered a meisterstuck ballpoint from m88pen on dhgate for a spare about my original pen. I hope to review the pen asap :rolleyes:
do u know where I find MB leather replica object (bag,notebook) ? Thanks

vindies

24/3/15
EU
Any of you guys who ordered recently received anything ?
looking at m88pen and luxury_pens

H7-25

16/11/18
I am waiting for a pen from luxury_pens. Due to tracking information the package is already in my local country. Should receive it in the next days.

Bibitaro

4/1/20
Rome

Hi guys,
the pen arrived exactly one month after the order from M88PEN (dhgate).
I bought it mainly because I needed a spare for my original, but I was amazed by the quality and similarity.
As you can see from the photos the pen is totally comparable to the original, the only little difference is the absent Pix writing (replaced with a made in germany) inside the silver clap (invisible)
If you have any questions or concerns, they are available.

H7-25

16/11/18
My Montblanc Starwalker Extreme Ballpoint Pen arrived today. I ordered it at DHGate from Luxury-pens.
It‘s the third of these I bought in the last month. One from Aliexpress and two from DHGate.
There is a huge spread in quality with these rep pens!
The first had a very good touch-and-feel but came unfortunately with a very loose turning mechanism.
The second was pure plastic, not metall as the gen.
This one is quite OK. It weighs 41g (55g is gen according to MB seller site), the material is supposed to be a kind of metal and the turn mechanism is also smooth, but without the typical „clack“ of a gen MB. And it has a visible gap as you can see on the pictures.

My conclusion on rep pens is that they are much less accurate compared the watches. This item can easily spotted as a rep. Better save the money and buy a gen or live with significant flaws.

H7-25

16/11/18
Sorry, waiting for Tapatalk to upload my pictures...

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
Thanks for the recommendations and photos. Just ordered one myself. Are the inks themselves any good? - I see m88pen also sells refills.

H7-25

16/11/18
Seems like the upload with the Tapatalk app is not working. So I am adding the photos through the desktop version...