Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation: Very good dhgate MontBlanc Rep

Hey community,

I read some questions about which sellers provide good and cheap MontBlanc replicas and I can recommend the following pen:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/high-...405229296.html

I have the gen pen and the rep is nearly impossible to tell - the only thing i noticed was that the "Meisterstück" part is a little bit more shiny on the replica and has a different font but that could be caused by the fact that my gen pen is over 28 years old. Otherwise they are even the same from the feeling while you are writing. Definitely worth the 10 bucks!

• Gileto
    replied
    the worst is the most expensive... The Twain. The best are the Boheme and JFK (heavy beast). The 3 others are very good.

Leave a comment:

• H7-25
    replied
    That‘s really a bunch of pens! Enjoy them.
    Wondering if you will find huge differences between the several models once you received all of them.

Leave a comment:

• Gileto
    replied
    Recieved some. Still waiting for the last 3...

Leave a comment:

• H7-25
    replied
    Originally posted by Gileto View Post
    If gen rollerball refills fit, will ballpoint ones fit too? Let's see when reps arrived...
    Yes, they do.

Leave a comment:

• Gileto
    replied
    If gen rollerball refills fit, will ballpoint ones fit too? Let's see when reps arrived...

Leave a comment:

• Gileto
    replied
    Will try with refill of my gen...

Leave a comment:

• ben_a34
    replied
    Originally posted by H7-25 View Post
    I have a rollerball from the Starwalker Series and equipped it with an original MB refill - it fit‘s and gives a much better feeling. For me, the refill is half the battle when it comes to a good overall feeling.
    Agreed. I ordered some refills and the quality is OK but not as good as the one that comes with the pen itself (which I think is pretty good) - ink flow in the refill is not as consistent and a little 'scratchy'. I'm going to get mb refills next.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• H7-25
    replied
    I have a rollerball from the Starwalker Series and equipped it with an original MB refill - it fit‘s and gives a much better feeling. For me, the refill is half the battle when it comes to a good overall feeling.

Leave a comment:

• Gileto
    replied
    Some say genuine refills won't fit. That's why I ordered refills in same order...

Leave a comment:

• neilcampbell
    replied
    I just ordered a rollerball from M88pen due to the good comments on here. Can you put genuine roller ball cartridges in these and does it make a difference if so?

Leave a comment:

• Gileto
    replied
    Ordered 4 more, let see how they are...

Leave a comment:

• ben_a34
    replied

Originally posted by vindies View Post
    Received my meisterstuck last week for m88pen.

Overall good quality but when you have it in hands it feels a bit cheap. I had to babyoil the system and the spring for the pen to be smooth to open.

will try to order another model and with luxury pen
    I've not tried the ballpoint - maybe worth trying the rollerball which is inherently simpler (no mechanism, just lid on or off!)? Sounds like quality varies between different models too though.

Leave a comment:

• ben_a34
    replied
    Just in today. None of these feels plasticity and have nice weight. Some rough edges at macro magnification but overall way better than any other pens I have and enjoyable to use which is what matters to me.

Leave a comment:

• vindies
    replied
    Originally posted by Gileto View Post
    It seems very good on pics
    yes nicely finished exactly like gen ( got a gen ) but when you touch it , it feels a bit plasticky

Leave a comment:

Working...
X