• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Recommendation: Very good dhgate MontBlanc Rep

Giannos7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/20
They make refills for MontBlanc so they will fit exactly, but I'm not sure how they compare to cross or pilot.
I have still not used any refills but it would be good to gather information on all possibilities.

21/8/22
The metaverse
In DHGate the status remains unchanged since ordering (“awaiting shipment”). Does this always take a while? (Just to know, not in a hurry)

zeuscars83

Horology Curious
19/9/21
EU
Recieved some. Still waiting for the last 3...

fb54e054c4058eb2a45d1d4a1d995e4b.jpg
Hi, which of them in your opinion has the best quality ?

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Does anyone know if there is a replica of the e-Starwalker stylus? Or any other luxury stylus for android.

BluePortuguese

Known Member
9/4/21
Just in today. None of these feels plasticity and have nice weight. Some rough edges at macro magnification but overall way better than any other pens I have and enjoyable to use which is what matters to me.
e9a77148da4a3296d4e78a1c1bd9e465.jpg
0ab3672841c9bd64727baaaf8fd4ad86.jpg
45a6ada3938972d992f2b0b5ac69d9e4.jpg
2afe49f72311206f4f78b3d0f08b276e.jpg

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Is the cap of the Petit Prince models (with the fox head) from metal?

Is the blue part of their body from plastic?

There is no black version of these, is there?

Thank you!

BluePortuguese

Known Member
9/4/21
Just a quick review of the

Limited Edition St-Exupery Petit Prince Pen High quality Office Writing Rollerball Pen​

from luxury_mb_pen store, compared with my genuine Montblanc rollerball pen (Meisterstück LeGrand).

The replica rollerball pen is made from quality material. It has a nice weight and does not feel cheap in my hand (as a Jinhao X159 fountain pen does).

The colour is black (I believe the colour of the genuine is a very dark blue but I may be wrong).

The quality of the refill is not so great (scratchy) but this can perhaps be replaced with a genuine Montblanc refill (I could not test this because the LeGrand takes a different type of refill).

Small scratches on the chromed parts even before the first use.

No obvious flaws otherwise.

The cap does not screw properly onto the body of the pen. The cap of my genuine Meisterstück LeGrand screws on buttery smoothly and fits tightly. The cap of the replica screws on a bit arduously and stays slightly loose. This will remind me that I am holding a replica every time I use it.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
My dhgate / ali collection

All look ok, the one fountain pen I bought, I can't seem to get it to work.

Had an issue with one of my fountain pens, just didnt want to draw ink to the tip, so I carefully inserted a needle in between the underside of the metal prongs and the plastic radiator looking thing and it fixed the issue.
May be dried up ink there, may be not so great fit from the factory, idk, but this worked for me.

Reactions: THXuk

JDBelgium

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
I see that aaa_stationery_pens disappeared. Is he selling under another name now?

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Just arrived, I must admit this pen does feel of quality and writes quite nice. Just waiting on the Petit Prince to arrive!

3e3tHp.jpg

3e3B15.jpg
Looks the business. Did you find this on the Ali store mentioned on the review post? Never thought of dabbling in luxury watches but there's a first time for everything!

RepIseek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/1/20
Texas
Looks the business. Did you find this on the Ali store mentioned on the review post? Never thought of dabbling in luxury watches but there's a first time for everything!
Yep, this one was from MBpen, I ended up getting the Petit Prince in blue and the Jules Verne blue. The Jules Verne feels second best, Petit Prince feels cheap but that one came from a different Ali seller and took like 6 weeks to arrive. The black window pane is by far the nicest. Shit, my wife even likes it, wild.

Reactions: Got20Mate

RepIseek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/1/20
Texas
Reactions: Got20Mate