Fake fountain pen replicas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake fountain pen replicas?

I don't know if my question fits this section of the forum, but I'll give it a try...
    I must tell you that I'm in love with Montegrappa fountain pens. And especially with "citta' d'arte venezia" limited edition model... Do you have any idea where can I find this model or other Montegrappa replicas? I mean...a trustfull dealer...? Any feedback is welcome.

I dont think so, the only replica pens I have seen are mont-blanc or something like that, sorry
    My collection:
    Graham Swordfish Black Knight Left
    Audemars Piguet Diver Chrono
    U-Boat U-1001

Comment

Hello Al
      Ask the dealers, some have pens in their sections or web sites.
      The Pics Hunter... Beware of my Fury!!

Comment

I'll move this to the pen section.

Col.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
        hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

I would be interested too... I love Montegrappa pens... any dealer selling these?

Comment

Fountain pen reps are bound to have crappy mechs and last rate nibs. I wouldn't bother if you want to actually use them. Buy a nice Sawdust & Ink original instead.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Check the "fountain pen network"... buy Gen and buy used. I have never seen a Rep fountain pen worth writing with.
              R.I.P. TRC... missed by me.

Comment

Check out Trevor's site I think he has them. trevorgoods.com
                ?????? Rolex All The Way ??????

Comment

Hi - there are no Montegrappa reps as far as I can find. They certainly do have some lovely models, but then so do so many makers!

Cara D'ache, Jean Pierre Lepine to name a couple

... and FWIW just because someone makes a pen with a certain brand name on it, has no bearing on it being a replica of anything.
                  once, I had no idea that I had no idea .... but I really had no idea

Comment

Working...
                  X