• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam Pens

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
got an email from the strap smith about some pens now available, 2 sizes big and little for like 130 and 145

securedownloadca6zsntd.jpg

securedownloadcagkpps8.jpg

securedownload1g.jpg

securedownloadv.jpg

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
i didnt know if that was a good price or not, i dont care for pens in general, but i think these are still pretty cool

WatchDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
Don't mean to offend anyone who really likes this, and i'm not faulting you if you do, but if you look at the 2nd pic, the pen looks like it's wearing a belt that's cinched too tight...

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Nice, but for that money I'd rather buy a watch or mod one :)

Graman

27/8/06
Interesting stuff. Nice laser cut on the pen barrel, but a cigar mech should not be priced that high. The real work, is the laser engraving on the box.
If you're going to spend that kind of money on a pen, it needs to be rhodium hardware, and preferably, have a Cyanoacrylate coating.

Mind you all said certainly lovely work.....intention is not to offend the seller or the maker.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Don't mean to offend anyone who really likes this, and i'm not faulting you if you do, but if you look at the 2nd pic, the pen looks like it's wearing a belt that's cinched too tight...

yeah, the wasp waisted look never did it for me either. I love the box however.

Graman

27/8/06
True Col.....the box is brilliant.
The pen? Meh...doesn't do the box justice.

The big Bertha pen won't be weighted very well either....more of a show piece than a functional pen.