• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone interested in montblanc pens?

mvlovecartier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/17
Hey all just a thought
I have a connection to supplier, but he sells bulk
Just wondering if anyone will be interested in buying reps?
Is the box important?
And how much are you willing to pay for it?
I’ll see if i can arrange a deal for us...

Sent from the RWI App

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Plenty sellers on DHGate / Aliexpress that will sell small quantities...

D

d4m.test

Supplier says he has the best quality pens, I’m going to pull the trigger and order 3 different models and update once receiving them

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

joegut

Known Member
12/3/17
Steve from theonewatches has them free when you purchase from him. Why would I buy a pen in Aliexpress when our TD give me discount, free shipping, a Pen and a great rep? I think your Aliexpress source cant beat that deal

@steve_theonewatches

D

d4m.test

M pen
f18b108d5f0af69b84ba5af665d734c7.jpg

cf08b5a6524053bb81c2b5f57fb8ca10.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Was just thinking about it this morning when I packed my gen MB... I’m also interested in learning where best to source good rep ones. Thanks.

rek0001

1/1/13
In my experience there really is no "best".

I've bought some from Aliexpress, that source has dried up. Now available at DHGate, search word MB pens.

To be honest the rep pens range from from OK, meaning no visible flaws, but the pen just doesn't feel luxurious, to garbage - paint flaking off, MB star crooked, entire pen falling apart.

My honest suggestion would be to save up for the real deal - these rep pens will just not satisfy IMO.

Reactions: Paolo_Gaz

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I bought a ton of MB reps from a female seller on Ali a few years ago (close to 10). I always wanted a cup of MB lens in my home office for no reason. All of them are amazing aside from the star falling off on one which is now my "travelling" pen.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
I'd have to say I concur on the resin pens -- not worth the time and you can get the real thing on eBay all day for a reasonable number. On the metal pens (stainless or stainless with enamel), I'd say those are worth the time and effort. I have a good dozen of those where ~75% I'd consider presentable and use often. Just buy gen MB ink -- the rep stuff is a joke.