No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in montblanc pens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drifter, what pen is that? Can we see another photo please?

Comment

I bought a ton of MB reps from a female seller on Ali a few years ago (close to 10). I always wanted a cup of MB lens in my home office for no reason. All of them are amazing aside from the star falling off on one which is now my "travelling" pen.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd have to say I concur on the resin pens -- not worth the time and you can get the real thing on eBay all day for a reasonable number. On the metal pens (stainless or stainless with enamel), I'd say those are worth the time and effort. I have a good dozen of those where ~75% I'd consider presentable and use often. Just buy gen MB ink -- the rep stuff is a joke.

Comment

What are the actual differences between this and say one you would buy off ali?

Comment

Originally posted by rek0001 View Post
            Drifter, what pen is that? Can we see another photo please?
            That's a gen starwalker mate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ;n5318496
              M pen

Sent from the RWI App
              how's that pen working? Been thinking of getting one of those M pens from DHgate. I'm surprized that the M resin pens are more expensive than the all stainless steel reps.

Comment

How is the quality of the engraving/lettering on the metal part? I got the M from DHgate (photo attached) and the lettering is all over the place, misaligned and crooked.

If the one you have is good then I'm interested.

Comment

Working...
                X